[Suggestion] Raw Dye in Exctractor = more usable dye ?

• What I suggest is very simple: Add a few recipes:
    Red/yellow Flower in Exctractor = more dye that what you could obtain by crafting grid.
    Of course, it would only works with "Raw" dye: you could get more dye by this way instead of the crafting, but it wouldn't works with lapis/Ink bag.
    (So, basically, Cactus and flower, maybe more with mods like RP2)

PS: I thought someone had obviously already suggest it, but I did not find it.
    If you have found it, post it in replies.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Colored Wool + Extractor = Dye => DENIED
    Colored Wool + Compressor = White Wool => DENIED
    Color + Extractor = More Color => Do you see the exploit

You know that the Painter already makes dyes 16 Times more usable? And you also should know, that the Painter can color Wool, AND it even has a Autorefillmode (with the Modekey + Rightclick).

• Colored Wool + Extractor = Dye => DENIED

You know that the Painter already makes dyes 16 Times more usable? And you also should know, that the Painter can color Wool, AND it even has a Autorefillmode (with the Modekey + Rightclick).

I didn't think about it, but you're right. (Painter)
    I know that all this Suggestion have already been denied.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• And you also should know, that the Painter can color Wool, AND it even has a Autorefillmode (with the Modekey + Rightclick).

I should start making topics highlighting new features instead of just listing them in the changelog (I make them BTW). Noone reads it, so noone knows that you can paint wool.

• Colored Wool + Extractor = Dye => DENIED

I for one don't see the exploit.
    Dandelion + extractor -> 3 yellow dye (instead of 2)
    Rose + extractor -> 3 red dye (instead of 2)
    Cactus + extractor -> 2 green dye (instead of 1)
    etc...

It's just the same as:
    Blaze rod + macerator -> 5 blaze powder
    Bone + macerator -> 5 bonemeal

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I should start making topics highlighting new features instead of just listing them in the changelog (I make them BTW). Noone reads it, so noone knows that you can paint wool.

OMG! YOU CAN PAINT WOOL!?! 0_o *grabs a roller and starts laughing maniacally*

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

I agree with that Point BUT, he also said (sounded very much alike) Color + Extractor = More Color, not ONLY Flower + Extractor = More Color

• Sorry, but you misunderstand me (Yes, it's probably due to my english)
    I meant Flower/Cactus + Exctractor --> 3/2dye.
    Obviously I didn't have suggest Dye in exctractor = more dye. It's an exploitable bug.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• ]I agree with that Point BUT, he also said (sounded very much alike) Color + Extractor = More Color, not ONLY Flower + Extractor = More Color

Red/yellow Flower in Exctractor = more dye that what you could obtain by crafting grid.
    ... it wouldn't works with lapis/Ink bag.
    (So, basically, Cactus and flower, maybe more with mods like RP2)

Where does it sound like that?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I should read slower, there were so many bad suggestions out there, that i readed only the half in this case. Oh and it was the Topic which sounded a bit like that, i mean Raw Dye? Why not just say Flowers?

Because of Cactus/Something that I didn't think ?

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I should start making topics highlighting new features instead of just listing them in the changelog (I make them BTW). Noone reads it, so noone knows that you can paint wool.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who's read the changlog. I feel your pain, RichardG (or at least a superficial version of it).

• Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who's read the changlog. I feel your pain, RichardG (or at least a superficial version of it).

I knew it, but did not remember when typing.
    You're not alone, I read too all the changelogs, and look from new release everyday ;)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!