[Suggestion] UUM recipe for soulsand

• For those servers where the nether is disabled (because apparently, all that lava is OP) and you want netherwart (for no real reason, since apparently potions are also OP)
    Edit: Also one for blaze rods.

Another edit: Reading rules fail (forgot [Suggestion])

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• For those servers where the nether is disabled (because apparently, all that lava is OP) and you want netherwart (for no real reason, since apparently potions are also OP)

you would also need a uum for blaze rods to make a brewing stand. don't scrapboxes drop soulsand?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• you would also need a uum for blaze rods to make a brewing stand. don't scrapboxes drop soulsand?

Edited post, yes you'd need one for blaze rods.
    And apparently recyclers are somehow OP.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edit: Also one for blaze rods.

I can understand how the lava could be considered OP... but potions? Is Killerbeez off his damn rocker to consider something as tedious as an RPG potion system overpowered?

But then again, I'm not that surprised either, lol...

UUM Soulsand: Sure
    UUM Blaze rods: idk..

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I can understand how the lava could be considered OP... but potions? Is Killerbeez off his damn rocker to consider something as tedious as an RPG potion system overpowered?

But then again, I'm not that surprised either, lol...

UUM Soulsand: Sure
    UUM Blaze rods: idk..

It's Godcraft, not Industrial Rage, so Kane_Hart is the owner not xKillerbees.

And thinking about it a bit more, it might've been that enchanting was "overpowered" and brewing was just a side effect of disabling the nether.

Battery snot included.