Elemental Machine Server - IC2, RP2, BC2, EE, Forestry, and WRCBE [Updated] [1.2.5] [BUKKIT!]

• yeah, but its down differently this time, I think beatles is doing updates...

ps. hey beatles, remember to to a backup this time, last time you got all our solar panels erased...

• Four Memes to be exactly (i saw him using them in other Threads as well).

I dont mean any harm by them. Its just to explain what Im thinking at the moment.

The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)

• I think the reason the server keeps going down is because there is something wrong when u break ender chests because when i broke one the server crashed and i think it happened to someone else

• no. not yet if it ever will be.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• This is a small list of bugs I have found on the server so far

• having a void ring in a alchemical bag activated can have a 15% chance of an item dropped on the ground being duplicated.
    • opening a teleport pipe has 99% chance of crashing the client.
    • breaking certain blocks (eg. an enderchest) can cause the server to crash.

• good to know about the void ring, I'll have to make one, my blackholeband has like a %75 chance of doing that and it's driving me nuts.

by the way, is something up with your server host beatles? The server is crashing or going down almost once a day.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• beatles can you please ask the server host if there is something wrong. because the server keeps going down.

• any ETA on the server?