Animal Farms

• I was wondering if it wouldn`t be IC like to have a possibility to autofarm animals, first of all something like a baby animal breeder of some kind.
    Since Animals grow up automatically there doesn`t have to be a machine for that.

Also a possibility to turn a cow into a mooshroom would be cool.

Furthermore a possibility to extract the spider venom from spiders, the milk from cows and the soup from mooshrooms would be very industrial-like.

• I would be for, but some guys (I won't say who) on this forum would say IC is not for automation.
    + 1/2

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Well would it be possible to have something like a spiderfarm that appears as just one block where u can somehow catch a spider in and if u feed that machine than the spider produces poison of some kind, because it sucks to have to kill spiders for weedex.

• Official Post

Well would it be possible to have something like a spiderfarm that appears as just one block where u can somehow catch a spider in and if u feed that machine than the spider produces poison of some kind, because it sucks to have to kill spiders for weedex.

Make an Experiencefarm of it and you get your Eyes.

• Ohh i just forgot about those little pests.
    Yes your right, but still i find it a bit cheating, i would prefer feeding a encaptured spider and then get its poison just as u would with a snake.
    This Idea could work like a machine where u put food in the top slot and u get poison out of the lower slot, of course it would have to be somekind of special food, since there are no flies, i have no Idea what to feed them XD.

• Just use PowerCrystal's minefactory reloaded. He has something like this.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Well i`m a one mod kinda person this means my only mod is industrialcraft, i don`t want to put in another mod i would think this kind of farming would be more industrialage stuff like milking cows with a machine, getting poison from spiders without killing them stuff like that.
    If it is denied i have no problem with that, but i would like a little tipp.
    (Is there a plant that produces some poisonish kinda stuff that u can use to make weedex??)

• Noodle your solution is simple just make a cropcard addon that adds crops that drop animal products

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• (Is there a plant that produces some poisonish kinda stuff that u can use to make weedex??)

No, but venomalia should.

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,

• I agree.

Oh my good they killed Mr. Kenny!
    Bastards!

No! They didn't kill him yet! But he is being held prisoner and they test all the new plants on him! And now they begun testing booze on him too!! Its only a matter of time before they give him one too strong, read my sig for a way to save my friend! ;(

• No, but venomalia should.

I thought that bug was fixed?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.