Suggestion: [Quantum saber]

• [Quantum saber]
    [I want to offer a quantum saber. It will be similar to the nano-saber, but white color. It will have a charge in 1 000 000 EU and it can switch on/off. And also will cause to mobs and to players at least 14-15 hearts and to players in the quantum suit will delete 1/4 charges of the suit for 1 hit if on.]
    [r a -]
    [r :Nano Saber: -]
    [ :Iridium: l :Iridium: ]
    Where are [r] - redstone, [a] - advansed alloy, [l] - lapotron and [-] - nothing
    I hope you will see it :D .

• First, welcome to the forums! Second, no weapons or armor or anything like it is allowed to be suggested right now.
    Alblaka is working on a pvp expansion for ic2. After that, and ONLY after that, can we suggest new weapons.
    Cool idea though :D

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I always find it stupid that people suggest weapons that deplete the energy of the quantum suits, especially when they do such stupid amounts of 1/4, EVEN MORE when people think their "Saber" should not consume a ludicrous amount of energy for doing so too. What im trying to say is that if you gonna slap such an unimaginative purpose to a weapon its gotta cost alot, so 1 (Fully charged) Quantum Saber can only deplete the charge of a (Fully charged) quantum suit before losing all its juice.

(Im surprise no moron have tough of "Pierce" effects on weapons, drain a sizeable amount of energy from the quantum suit, but also deals half or 1 heart of damage to the user, ergo "piercing" the energy shield >.>)