Help requested for a newbie

• Hi everyone, I just started using the mod and successfully installed it using MagicLauncher (the best thing in the world, no complicated .jar editing) along with BuildCraft and the Crossover mod, now I know a lot about Minecraft, I'm playing it since Feb 2012, but I know nothing about IndustrialCraft2 and want to start using this mod and BuildCraft too (they look like they were made to be together) now I tried to find tutorials and I'm really nervous because I can't find too many of them regarding the 1.95b version of IC2 for a complete noob (at least in French or English), so I wonder if I can watch older version tutorials or theses will be totally useless to me, I don't want to be mislead by false informations that aren't accurate in the 1.95b anymore (especially with crafting recipes for exemple, if they have changed overtime) also if you know any good android app (free) that will help me with this mod, that would be helpful cause switching back from Internet to the game is really annoying.

Thanks a lot if someone can help a newbie, that would be really appreciated