minecraft ic2 server SURVIVAL (buildcraft, crossover, forestry and compact solars)

• i am 13 and have played minecraft for 3 years.
    my user name is _scorcher_
    i have used IC2 and BC for 2 years.
    i have looked for a server like your for a long time and not found one (i even resorted to trying to make my own)

i hope i can join you

• what happens when you dont have any room anymore for new houses because people ruin a certin area and then people dont move there and then it continues until the landscape looks like a pig sty since it says that you have to build within 3000 blocks of the spawn.

• Official Post

what happens when you dont have any room anymore for new houses because people ruin a certin area and then people dont move there and then it continues until the landscape looks like a pig sty since it says that you have to build within 3000 blocks of the spawn.

You know how large a 6000x6000-Area is, or? Also everyone is only allowed to have ONE house, so it has solved itself.

• Request to Join:

Hi, I'm Corinthus. (Yes, it's my username too.)

I'm a 23 year old ex-student from just north of Cambridge. I've been thinking of trying multiplayer minecraft for a while now, and I have to say that your server sounds lovely. I love playing around with forestry and bees and various electrical contraptions. I also try to keep my stuff housed it at least vaguely nice looking buildings.

Question: If I decide I am bored of my current house and decide to upgrade to some manner of "Floating Doom Fortress", is this permitted provided I demolish my original house?

• yeah that will be allowed however podj is busy atm and the server is down today :/
    im sure if you email him he will add you to the whitelist :) :Nuke TNT:

• what happens when you dont have any room anymore for new houses because people ruin a certin area and then people dont move there and then it continues until the landscape looks like a pig sty since it says that you have to build within 3000 blocks of the spawn.

see that is why we have a small server wit ha white list
    :rolleyes:

• Hello, my name is Alex MinecraftChar

:Nuke TNT: I am 21 years old

:Nuke TNT: Computer Engineering Student at UTPA.

:Nuke TNT: I work as a Computer Technician for McDanolds and at a School District.

:Nuke TNT: I make websites on my spare time and play minecraft as well.

:Nuke TNT: My email is eldud00@gmail.com
    :Nuke TNT: And my user name is Alex or Spartan117.

• Hello alex!
    Add me on skype using the Email on the first post in this thread and i will hook you up :)
    (others reading this, i don't accept friend request unless i know im waiting on one.)