Bug:[One Superbiofuel generating more than 39000 EU]

• I was playing in my Singelplayerworld.

I was at the beginning with one generator and all most-needed machines, electric furnace, macerator, extractor, compressor, canning machine, one batbox between the generator and the machines.
    The batbox was empty.

I put the superbiofuel, made of three biofuelcells and three gunpowder, into the generator, while all other machines were operating.

I left too go do other things.
    As i came back the batbox was full, the generator was full and the machines were finished working.

So more than 44000 EU were generated by only 1 superbiofuel.

Also i might have left the chunk while it was processing if this could have an effekt.

• I can NOT confirm this, In doing a test of this the highest of teh 6 conbos(not sure if order of adding matters) i only got as high as 35k. Setup was a gen next to a MFSU powering nothing

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!

• Official Post

I can NOT confirm this, In doing a test of this the highest of teh 6 conbos(not sure if order of adding matters) i only got as high as 35k. Setup was a gen next to a MFSU powering nothing

Order of adding matters because Gunpowder is a Multiplier and Fuelcells are just adding a constant amount. So add the Dusts at last!

• In each case i added the gunpower last.

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!