[Question] Forge Changes

• Since most, if not all, of the mods I play with require Forge I usually follow the Forge changelog quite closely.

A little while ago, I was shocked when I found out that the Forge devs have built their own ModLoader into Forge itself after, what I take to be, a spat with Risugami over including ML in the FTB modpack (please don't start a flame war over it, I've had enough of it from the RedPower thread). At this point I began debating with myself over asking this question.

Just today, I decided to take another look at the changes that Forge has made recently, and was completely shocked when I found (on Build #136), that Forge (and I take it cpw had a hand in it (love that guy)) that Forge now has it's own built in fix for the 4096 Block ID's (purportedly based off of mDiyo's work).

So, my question is, are there plans for IC2 to be updated with the following changes to Forge once these builds fall under the "Recommended" category? A simple yes or no will suffice for me.

• Official Post

A little while ago, I was shocked when I found out that the Forge devs have built their own ModLoader into Forge itself.

Risus Modloader has now a Forgecopied Version? GREAT! One Modloader less to Download.

Forge now has it's own built in fix for the 4096 Block ID's

So no more people who use these incompatible 4096-Fixes? GREAT TOO!!!

Now we need also a HD-Patch and Optifine, and we will nevermore have Problems, caused by installing stuff in a wrong order into the jar.

• Mojang has failed to reach an agreement to integrate optifine and Forge has failed to reach an agreement to make the FML HD fix compatible. That and obfuscating magiclauncher is making optifine's author no good.

• ou only have to drop your stuff in the mods and textures folder.

Mojang has created anwil or something. It is simular to forge, But it is not 100% ready, soo in about half of year (that was a time for inventing some usage for slimeballs) we will have working thing )

• Mojang has failed to reach an agreement to integrate optifine and Forge has failed to reach an agreement to make the FML HD fix compatible. That and obfuscating magiclauncher is making optifine's author no good.

Nevermind Mojang, I believe that sp614x (Optifine authour) will find a way, he's good at finding his way around MC and Forge code.

(Screw MagicLauncher, I use MultiMC)