"End of stream" problem.

• Hi guyz!

I've a problem with some itens of IC2. When i try to craft them or select them, i just get a message "End of stream", and i'm kicked from my server. Some of these itens are: Crop, Industrial TNT, Nuke, Dynamite, etc.

Any1 knows how to fix it?

Notes:

1 - The server has MinecraftForge-3.3.8.152-Server , Buildcraft mods, and Industrialcraft2 mod.

2 - I have the same modes in client (of course! :thumbup: )

3 - When i play single player mode all itens works 100% ok!

If u guyz need any more info, just aks! i'm eager to answer.

Thanks a lot for help.

• How did you install it? And are the Configs of the Server the same as of the Client?

I did it exactly as the http://wiki.industrial-craft.n….php?title=Download#Setup site says (for client and server):

Setup

For playing install the following mods in the SAME order in to your minecraft.jar:
    Risugami's ModLoader
    Forge's ModloaderMP (Only needed for IC² 1.81 and downward)
    SpaceToad's MCForge

It's strongly recommended to install these prequesite mods in the listed order onto a freshly downloaded minecraft.jar for optimum results.

How to Install

First install all mods above, then just put the industrialcraft-2-client_v1.97.jar into your 'mods'-folder located in .minecraft

Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.

Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.

Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn't delete it already.

SMP

For installing IndustrialCraft² on your server, you have to install following mods:
    Forge's ModloaderMP (Only needed for IC² 1.81 and downward)
    SpaceToad's MCForge

Then put the IndustrialCraft²-server.jar into your server's 'mods'-folder.

• Problem fixed guyz!

All i had to do was to reinstall my minecraft client. When reinstalled it i did not instaled mod loader, I installed only Forge and the mod.
    now all itens works 100% on server, just like on Single player.

• Official Post

Problem fixed guyz!

All i had to do was to reinstall my minecraft client. When reinstalled it i did not instaled mod loader, I installed only Forge and the mod.
    now all itens works 100% on server, just like on Single player.

You should've read the Installinstructions of Forge itself, and not that depricated Stuff in the Wiki.