Story: A story.

• Hi, I started a story roughly based on IC. I would like a suggestion for a name for the story. It is a action/romance. Replaced the text this a link to wattpad, on Chapter 5.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

The post was edited 1 time, last by NuclearStudent ().

• As a note to future novel writers, if you copy paste onto a forum, your spaces between lines are going to have a bad time.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

The post was edited 1 time, last by NuclearStudent ().

• As a note to future novel writer, if you copy paste onto a forum, your spaces between lines are going to have a bad time.

Thats happening very often to me (also when inserting Smileys). A solution is making ............ <-This

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• I had inserted random references to stuff in my stories. Not overburdened, but it's something you will see embedded.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!