[IC2 1.97]Super Speed Quantum Boots

• So, on my server today I decided to make some quantum boots and I foudn a bug. If you travel dimensions while they are on (To the nether at least. Haven't tested the end) you end up having a SIGNIFICANT speed boost (Enough for my server to kick me for speed hacking...lol) Anyone else having this bug?

• I have this bug even in 1.95b from time to time. It's deadly when this happens at the nether.

Haha..I've been in the nether for a while too. :) Breeding a lot of bees with the Addition Bees add on for forestry :P IT'S SO EVIL AND ADDICTING D:

• So, on my server today I decided to make some quantum boots and I foudn a bug. If you travel dimensions while they are on (To the nether at least. Haven't tested the end) you end up having a SIGNIFICANT speed boost (Enough for my server to kick me for speed hacking...lol) Anyone else having this bug?

This bug has been around for a long time, since IC2 for Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (I forget the version). From what I gather, it's extremely hard to track down and squash.

And yes, it happens in the End too. Pro tip: if you go to fight the Enderdragon with quantum armour, disconnect and reconnect when you get there. That'll reset your movement back to "normal" quantum levels. Otherwise, you'll find yourself leaping off the edge.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• This bug has been around for a long time, since IC2 for Minecraft Beta 1.8.1 (I forget the version). From what I gather, it's extremely hard to track down and squash.

And yes, it happens in the End too. Pro tip: if you go to fight the Enderdragon with quantum armour, disconnect and reconnect when you get there. That'll reset your movement back to "normal" quantum levels. Otherwise, you'll find yourself leaping off the edge.

Oh...joy. And I found that out with the disconnecting. Hopefully they find the bug