[Suggestion] Hotfixes and better testing.

But he did say... well anyways: is this minor-release thing planned for the 1.3.2 version (aka: the future)?

I mean I do love IC² and it is currently the only reason for me to still play Minecraft, however every release so far had it's quirks, e.g. the 1.95 version where water mills weren't working reliable and therefore were useless. Minor releases could be a solution here.

Why do we need to update 1.3.2 version if 1.4 is as close as it never was?
    That would be a waste of time.

See? this is where the cycle continues.

MC updates itself for months, i suppose you can update and fix all new-appeared mod bugs by the time 1.5 will come.

• See? this is where the cycle continues.

By that logic you will have two kinds of people in either the support or bugs section. There either would be the Y UNO UPDAET threads rampant in the support section if IC2 was released with proper and complete testing done. There would also be the Y UNO FIX DA BUGS people in the bugs section (like there already are) if IC2 is released without complete testing being done. So far I agree with this thread only in the way of additional beta testers and hotfixes every so often, other than those two I think this thread is demanding big things of the devs and either way there will be people dissatisfied with the (or lack of an) end product.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• As someone who loves Minecraft and the IC mod, coming back to a setup after 6 months of not playing, to set my server back up and reimport my world, only to have significant chunks of IC broken with the live version (jetpacks, scaffolding, misc. quantum suit issues), I'm pretty disheartened and frustrated.
    For all the cool things being added to IC, it really feels like a "fix one thing, break two more" situation.

• As someone who loves Minecraft and the IC mod, coming back to a setup after 6 months of not playing, to set my server back up and reimport my world, only to have significant chunks of IC broken with the live version (jetpacks, scaffolding, misc. quantum suit issues), I'm pretty disheartened and frustrated.
    For all the cool things being added to IC, it really feels like a "fix one thing, break two more" situation.

And hell this is part of dev and I'm fine if they break more then they fix being someone who is willing take the time to help test a nightly build and report the bugs in an organized fashion like an excel sheet. But not to actually release it like it was. That was just a slap to the fans of IC and to the IC Devs as I'm sure they were embarrassed by the release.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.