Screenshots: Redpower: Help

• I have trouble getting this to work. What am I doing wrong? The motors that are supposed to move the whole thing don't work. I' really want to build my sticky dynamite battle tank....

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Someone go ahead and smack me if i'm wrong but seeing as this is a red power question shouldn't it be handled on a forum dedicated to red power?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• What is that? I dont know where an official RP-Forum is (and that Thread on the MC-Forums doesnt count)

Thats because there isn't an official forum anymore,
    Key word being official,
    As of right now the IC2 forums doesn't have a place specifically for redpower2 so all im saying is wouldnt it be a better idea to hunt down a forum that had a DEDICATED forum for redpower2.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Alright then, I'm going to tekkit forums, and put my NOOB-9001 to mega HAYO to blend in.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!