Suggestion: Electric/Motor Powered Machines/Vehicles!

• well i was thinking, IC2 or IC3 if that ever comes, there should be vehicles, like submarines, rideable mining drills(like the tunnel bore from Railcraft, but more 3d drill bit, and can be commanded by player).

-Rideable Mining Drill(im not sure what to call em, but thats what imma call em!)

something like that, that doesnt run on tracks...(im not a big big fan of using tunnel bore from RC)

Size-ish:

3 Blocks Long, 2 Blocks Tall, And 2 Blocks Wide.(this will kinda separate this from the Tunnel Bore, tunnel bore is 3x3, and is automatic, mining drill runs on EU, and makes 2x2 tunnels.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Submarine:

just a submarine, 5 Blocks Long, 2 Blocks Tall, 2 Blocks Wide, With maybe a Extra Block In The Middle. Example from side:

:Advanced Machine:
    :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine:

:Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Machine:

something like that possibly.
    players should also only be able to get out/in the submarine only IF that top block, is not submerged in water.

ALSO, was just about to post topic, players should NOT be able to go through these machines, so basically, it has a "hitbox".

• Sorry, but vehicle ideas were denied already.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Official Post

But only, due to too many people asking for it. I guess Alblaka will make something like that later, when he doesnt has other Ideas.

Considering that his to-do list is still big (watermill rework, luminator rework, IC²-enchantment system, bug fixes [Agriculture ones], etc) it will take a long time until he makes vehicles.
    Who knows if IC² Conflict expansion will have vehicles for high-speed combats, or massive player transportation.