[1.2.5] Christcraft [CLOSED]

• The server is acting funny, I was getting a communication error, then when I got on, about 15 secs later, I got a Read Timed Out error.

well, turns out, someone put something in a deployer that the deployer couldnt deploy, and crashed.
    thankfully, it was the wrenched world that crashed, so i removed it for a little bit while i remove the deployer with mcedit.
    you can play in the main world though.

edit: all fixed, someone tried to use a deployer with a minecart with chest.

edit2: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! someone tried to use a deployer with a minecart with chest again!

edit3: fixed with mcedit

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Edited once, last by kevindude ().

• When I left the server, I said I would be back in a few days. Due to school, this turned out to be not true. I have decided I will not be back until the server is fully on 1.32 with all the mods (hopefully minus EE). I had formed a partnership with CrimsonKnight and Chazzy. They can have my stuff that is in my chests. Best of luck and be back soon!

• ok! Yes, EE will be gone. And we should be updating soon, because most of the mods are ready.

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,

• I totally agree with you DZ and i am looking forward to seeing you back around. I think most people are now waiting with the reset official. Everything is just stuck in the mud until the rain (e.g bukkit ports and updates) gets us out, but it shouldn't be too far away now, just to keep you updated :)

When I left the server, I said I would be back in a few days. Due to school, this turned out to be not true. I have decided I will not be back until the server is fully on 1.32 with all the mods (hopefully minus EE). I had formed a partnership with CrimsonKnight and Chazzy. They can have my stuff that is in my chests. Best of luck and be back soon!

• I have heard rumors that the server is getting completely re-done. Is this true? If so what changes do you plan on making? I request the iChun Portal mod as its a great add on. (And beastmode1221 LOVES the music.)

• I have heard rumors that the server is getting completely re-done. Is this true? If so what changes do you plan on making? I request the iChun Portal mod as its a great add on. (And beastmode1221 LOVES the music.)

Its not going to be "completely redone" But the modpack is going to change a good bit and we will be getting a new world in 1.3
    If you want to suggest a mod, go to the forum here and submit it :)

• Sure, we always welcome newcomers! Its a kinda small community, but right now not many people are on because we are gonna reset the world for 1.4.x and so most people are waiting for that. I saw you registered on the website, and i think that you are the first person to do that before ever logging in XD
    About the mods, the pack is going to undergo some changes from 1.2->1.4 so if you like EE, then you have the wrong server because its gonna be removed in 1.4. Mystcraft is being added and a few smaller mods are as well. You can see the full list of mods for the 1.4 modpack on the website, but you probably found that already :thumbup:

• Well, due to finacial and time reasons, I am officaly closing the server. It has been a great ride, and i love all you guys that joined my server, and i hope the feeling is mutual :D If an admin reads this, please unsticky the server, but dont delete the thread. The server will still be online until Dec. 16 (thats when my server host subscription runs out) but after that, it wil be dead. :(