The indestructible MFSU

• Hey all,

Things have been going well for my chums & I on our little SMP server, well enough that our miner now runs off of an MFSU fueled with a single lapotron crystal, instead of two geothermal generators chewing up lava cells that require unending Nether trips to pump out. When we tried to move it, however, we hit a snag. It absolutely refuses to dismantle. Using a fully charged electric wrench and lap-pack, I've tried right-clicking the output face, right-clicking every OTHER face, and from all different angles. I've tried double-right-clicking all the faces. I've tried sneak-right-clicking all the faces. I've even tried sneak-double-right-clicking all the faces, and I've done this entire process both with the MFSU wired and unwired.

I've done this both while the MFSU contained a bit of power, and while it as empty. Neither slot contained any items. I've tried it with the electric wrench on lossless mode and non-lossless mode. Absolutely nothing will make the MFSU come down. At the moment, we're getting around the problem by temporarily switching to creative mode, punching the MFSU out of existence and picking up a replacement from the item list, but it's one hell of an annoying bug(?) nonetheless. Any suggestions here?