[Question] Edit the wiki

• As i LOVE this mod, i wanna do something to made this wonder even better! :D
    But as don't know a single command of java, i haven't the power to help actually... :S
    So i thinked that the only way i can help, over try to make good suggestions in the suggestion section, is actually try to keep the wiki updated.
    I made an account on the wiki site, but before i touch anything, i wanna ask if i'm free to modify something or i need some sort of authorization before from the admins or something like this...
    As i really don't wanna create any sort of mess if this will create any problem, i'll simply give up this idea... i just wanna be useful in some way... ^^

• As a sometime wiki contributer, I'd say that for the most part you can edit without needing an official green light - if you get it horribly wrong, it usually gets picked up quickly. I think Feanturi is still in charge of all that, if you wanted to clarify with him. I just wouldn't make any massive sweeping changes to layout, or anything...

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.