Agriculture Special Lab's

• Hey guys, just entered this world. Amazing things over here.
    I am a little bit lucky, discovered Tulips, Stickreeds, Hops, Blacktorns, Cocoa, Vermilia in just about 2/3 hours.

Dandelions + Roses --> Blacktorns, Tulips and Vermilia (all of them flowers)
    Melons + Roses --> Hops
    Reeds + Wheat --> Stickreeds
    Reeds + Dandelions --> Cocoa

So, my little theory, is that flowers, came out of flowers. Any of them.
    My second one, is that we can get Stickreeds by crossbreeding Reeds.
    My Specified Lab's are slowly opening, actualy working on the Growth of Blacktorns and Cocoa.

• So, my little theory, is that flowers, came out of flowers. Any of them.
    My second one, is that we can get Stickreeds by crossbreeding Reeds.
    My Specified Lab's are slowly opening, actualy working on the Growth of Blacktorns and Cocoa.
    [/b]

I got stickreeds from reeds too. But I get a lot of flowers from wheat, cocoa and coffee. I don't think there's a pattern for them.

• I was not saying that they ONLY came out of flowers. I was saying that if you mix flowers, that probably of getting flowers is higher.

• Plants with similar attributes has a higher chance of appearing when crossbreeding. Alblaka said this in the Q&A thread when explaining how breeding works.

Basically "In effect, crossing certain plants has a much higher chance to result in specific other plants, though usually there's a high chance to get whatever plant is directly participating in the breeding"

• OK, more helpfuly this time: I put some crossed cropsticks between my Redwheat and Terra Wart (Grow and Gain stats around the 4-6 mark), and have been fairly consistently getting Ferru there.

• when I crossed Mellons with roses, I got Nether Warts. Then I harvested them to early. Some minutes later I got Nether Warts again.

Is there a good way, to get stickreeds and Readwheat? I have got allvanilla plants and all flowers, but noo other plants.