Suggestion:Sewing machine

• Ever wanted to etch a protective rune into your diamond boots or composite vest? With our new hydraulic water stream sewing machine you can! This machine will use water and sand to etch your armor, for the price of a massive measly amount of eu. This rune will act as an enchantment, protecting you from harm. Now you can even use premade patterns by crafting the sewing disc, which harnesses the power of uum to give you the power to choose your runes.
    not legal in space. some rules and restrictions will apply. sand may damage armor.
    Basically, i want to be able to enchant non electronic armor.(vanilla, bronze, composite) And choose the enchants. It would be like an industrial granite etccher used to cut chocolate bars to concrete, and controlled by computers in real life. the runes would be imported via a sewing disc.
    Eu would take the place of levels.
    What do people think?

• Official Post

"Industrial" Enchanting? Here it goes : Nanotech Laboratory
    Also it has some kind of "approvement" from the devs, on other post which i can't find now.

Greg, that "EnchaRtment" was proposital right?

Can thaumcraft enchant IC² tools? , if not im still with my nanotech lab suggestion.

• Enchartment got already denied. Didnt you saw the Guy, who got flamed for his "Solar Panel" called Suggestionthread? Also that Idea is useless, due to a much better Enchanting-Mod called Thaumcraft.

If you havent noticed, i only just got on the foroum...

• Sigh. No enchantment. Period.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Official Post

If you havent noticed, i only just got on the foroum...

1. That "Solar Panel"-Thread is still on the FIRST PAGE of the Suggestionsubforum.
    2. You already senselessly necroposted NINE Threads!!! [edit] TEN if you count the deleted one too!!![/edit] That means that you seemingly read all the actual Posts before.

• oh and raw code said he would like an electric enchanter as well. and i dont even want tool enchants, i understand they are broken

oh and raw code said he would like an electric enchanter as well. and i dont even want tool enchants, i understand they are broken

Actually, if they are broken it doesn't mean that the only way to fix it is to remove ability to enchant IC2 tools.