[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• That's a good addon ;)
    (but OP :/)
    You missed something you've said before you would implement in your own addon: do you remember of my old Idea, Lap-Energy-Storage Device ?
    Usage for Helium ? OP-cable! ^^
    Or Extreme Cooling for Nuclear reactor, working as a coolant cells but 5 times more efficient.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

That's a good addon ;)
    (but OP :/)
    You missed something you've said before you would implement in your own addon: do you remember of my old Idea, Lap-Energy-Storage Device ?
    Usage for Helium ? OP-cable! ^^
    Or Extreme Cooling for Nuclear reactor, working as a coolant cells but 5 times more efficient.

You think the Fusionreactoris OP? Do you now how many Stuff you need to build one? You need 28 Iridiumplates, 96 Advanced Machineblocks, 48 Teslacoils, 2 MFSU and 2 HVTransformers and a few minor Parts to just build it!!! Not to mention that you need tons of Electrolyzers, Extractors and Automation to keep it running!

And for the LESU i waited for IC² to update, before starting to implement my EU-Storageblocks.

I currently have problems to download IC², as i get only corrupted Files with less than half of the Size (And that with Chrome!)

Here an untested prerelease of my Addon.

• You think the Fusionreactoris OP? Do you now how many Stuff you need to build one? You need 28 Iridiumplates, 96 Advanced Machineblocks, 48 Teslacoils, 2 MFSU and 2 HVTransformers and a few minor Parts to just build it!!! Not to mention that you need tons of Electrolyzers, Extractors and Automation to keep it running!

That's why it should be good to add recipes screenshot ;)
    More accuracy for Helium Usage:

Advanced Heat Dispenser:
    :Empty Cell: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Empty Cell:
    :Electronic Circuit: :Compressor: :Electronic Circuit:
    :Empty Cell: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Empty Cell:

:Empty Cell: = Helium Cells

:Electronic Circuit: = Advanced One

Maybe for a external block that cooldown, maybe for an internal component.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

That's why it should be good to add recipes screenshot ;)

Please tell me how i can show Recipescreens without being able to download IC² to make them...

I have to wait until tomorrow, before i can download IC² with the full LTE-Speed (so that the File doesnt get corrupted halfway for stupid 64kBit/sec reasons)

Edit: Oh and Supercoolant is already suggested by I dont now. I have to take a look into the new Nuclear Engineering, before adding such components.

• Please tell me how i can show Recipescreens without being able to download IC² to make them...

I have to wait until tomorrow, before i can download IC² with the full LTE-Speed (so that the File doesnt get corrupted halfway for stupid 64kBit/sec reasons)

Edit: Oh and Supercoolant is already suggested by I dont now. I have to take a look into the new Nuclear Engineering, before adding such components.

I guess you're right ... though, that was just a way to mention I didn't know it was so expensive, and that I do not find it OP now.

As for the Edit: sorry, I didn't really read the 26 pages ...
    (I didn't want to read 10 sorts of "what a great addons, thank you" for 1 constructive message.)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I guess you're right ... though, that was just a way to mention I didn't know it was so expensive, and that I do not find it OP now.

As for the Edit: sorry, I didn't really read the 26 pages ...
    (I didn't want to read 10 sorts of "what a great addons, thank you" for 1 constructive message.)

Yes reading, ... moment 26 Pages? You have other Settings or? I have far less Pages with Defaultsetting. But the Supercoolant wasnt mentioned in this Thread (was a PM-type-thing), so its not an invalid Suggestion.

I add a new Way of getting Iridium by Fusion. Tungsten (Oredictionarybased so not only RP) + 2 empty Cells = 2 Wolframcells, 4 Clay + Extractor = Lithiumcell (Tincell out of nowhere :whistling: ), Both combined + 512000 EU = Iridiumore, while you need 90,000,000 EU to start the Reactionchain. This is way cheaper than UUM-ifying the Iridium.

Wolframcells will later have another way to be produced.

I have to make MANY Recipescreens tomorrow, as i add tons of usefull Recipes.

• Official Post

Copperblock -> Bronzedust, Tindust and to Uraniumingot? Damn Copypasting. I gonna fix that.

Edit: Looks like i accidently fixed it a few hours ago, by changing my IC²-Handler. Btw. The one Fusionreactor-noninitcycle-consumes-Energy-Bug is fixed.

Oh, and you are allowed to make an Overview of it.

Moreless an Edit: Fixed the Bugs and released it after some testing, as i got finally an uncorrupted Version of IC² downloaded. HAYO!

• Official Post

I'm done with a few recipes:
    http://gaminghouse.eu/guides/minecraft/gregtech/en/

It's all I found atm.

Note that i now added my Recipes to the OP. Also the Quantumchest got a little Tweak which enables it to store non-Stackable Items, as long as they dont have any NBT-Tag on them. And for the Fusionreactor i now have to rewrite small Parts a bit. so wait until i edit THIS post.

Edit: So, i fixed the Description of the Fusionreactor and added a Link to your Guide. Btw, i will add Functionality to the GregTech ComputerCube as soon as i understand the new Nuclearreactor-System, to add an Ingame-Nuclearreactor-Planner.

• On load the server crashes the crash log was the following:

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Uhhm, should be fixed now. The Tutorial on the ForgeWiki had wrong information 2 weeks ago...

Edit: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DISABLE THE RELOAD-OLD-PAGE-INSTEAD-OF-REFRESHING-THE-DESIRED-PAGE-"FEATURE" OF CHROME!?!

Fixed by disabling Cache. F12 => Network => The Gear on the bottom right => check by Disable cache => WIN LOST

F***! It doesnt work. Anyone else knows how? I already cleared the cache, to fix it, but it doesnt work either.

Go to the Link on your Desktop => Properties => replace the Link to the Directory

Code
    "X/Y/Z/chrome.exe"

with

Code
    "X/Y/Z/chrome.exe" --disk-cache-size=1

and Profit!

• Still having issues getting it to work same error in SMP. Please please do versions like modname_1.1.zip. This will prevent ever any cache issues and will help you narrow bugs in reports and such and will also not drive me insane :)

EDIT: It does look like I have the latest the timestamps have changed inside of the zip. Looks like your issue is not solved. Latest log:
    http://pastebin.com/9uW4zyRh

• Official Post

Still having issues getting it to work same error in SMP. Please please do versions like modname_1.1.zip. This will prevent ever any cache issues and will help you narrow bugs in reports and such and will also not drive me insane :)

EDIT: It does look like I have the latest the timestamps have changed inside of the zip. Looks like your issue is not solved. Latest log:
    http://pastebin.com/9uW4zyRh

Just to let you know. Your Block-ID is colliding with Forestry, thats a simple Modissue you could fix by using the Config (I had to rename my Config, to fix your first reported Bug).

And the Cacheissue was, that i edited my Main-Post 2 times in a row, but then have overridden the changes i made with the first edit with the second one.

• when adding to a server i get the following error
    http://pastebin.com/N3Z1xJV7

The bit that seems relevent:
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
    at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.loadConfig(GT_Mod.java:458)
    at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.preload(GT_Mod.java:112)
    ... 30 more

i dont know anything about coding but im guessing theres still some code thats calling on the client and of course minecraft_server.jar no have client stuff :)

• Just to let you know. Your Block-ID is colliding with Forestry, thats a simple Modissue you could fix by using the Config (I had to rename my Config, to fix your first reported Bug).

And the Cacheissue was, that i edited my Main-Post 2 times in a row, but then have overridden the changes i made with the first edit with the second one.

I swore I had changed it. Oh actually I think I did

Launch the game:

Code
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by

What? Checks config:

EDIT: Yes also deleted configs a couple of times.

EDIT 2: Instead I edited Forestry blocks but yeah your config seems to just regen each time.

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• Official Post

mrgreaper: thats what Kane Hart already reported and i fixed it, by using the Configsystem of Forge.

Kane Hart: Forge seems to make some Problems (that Bug happens now also to my SSP), since i used it EXACTLY how they want it...

A Forgeupdate must have destroyed some Functionality, i will take a look at it again, as "getOrCreateProperty()" doesnt work as expected.

Edit: raGan, give me your golden Derp! I deserve it way more than you. I forgot to call "tConfig.load();" in my Code...

• lol :) Was going say out of 40 mods this the first one hehe :)

• Can you explain a bit more on how to setup the fusion reactor, because for some reason mine only channels energy through and does not generate any fusion. I fed 200mil energy to it, nothing, it just channeled trough.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!