[SOLVED] I Cant find tin ore anywhere

• i can find copper, like near where i first started on the map and now even that i cant find it

have not found tin ore anywhere, i have made one very large mining facility on the map

the wiki says between levels 10 and 40 and thats where im mining, funny part is it makes everything that is "cheap" according to the wiki

Problem caused: cant build most machines

would toomanyitems be causing the lack of tin generation? or is there another mod known to do this? this be the third seed in a row its done this, or maybe its my madeup seeds causing it

• Go to your .minecraft folder, click on config, click on the one labeled IC2, look for

# Enable generation of tin in the world
    enableWorldGenOreTin=true

It should be under general, tell if enableWorldGenOre=true or if it =false

EDIT: I have never used MCPatcher so I don't know if that would change this or if there even would be a config folder

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• What level have you been mining at?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• This seems to be a recurring problem for some reason where people can't find tin, have you been able to find copper and was this on SMP?

• Did you happen to create the world and then install industrialcraft? If you installed industraialcraft after creating the world then the ores will not generate in previously explored chunks