• I can confirm that this bug is most definitely still alive and well in 1.106. I have a setup of 117 solar panels, which I then connected to an MFE... And the cables promptly fried. I then proceeded to take electrocution damage for several minutes after, and the MFE is even now charging even though it is not connected to any power source at all. Furthermore, removing it and replacing it does no good whatsoever, it simply continues to charge. Have I just completely wasted the last week gathering the materials for these solar panels due to completely bugged wiring?

(Oh in case anyone's wondering, no, the output face of the MFE was not facing or connected to the tin cables in any way; I'm not that silly.)

• In IC2 1.106, I have the same problem, the worst part is that since there was no cable yet, just located the macerator.

• The bug does still exist. I had tin running from solar panels to a batbox. I removed the tin lines, and installed an MFE up near the solar panels where the tin line ran. As soon as the MFE was placed, the ghost tin cables that ran to the batbox and the batbox itself started exploding endlessly. I had to quit the game and reload the world to get it to stop. 1.3.2 with 1.106 of IC2.

• The bug does still exist. I had tin running from solar panels to a batbox. I removed the tin lines, and installed an MFE up near the solar panels where the tin line ran. As soon as the MFE was placed, the ghost tin cables that ran to the batbox and the batbox itself started exploding endlessly. I had to quit the game and reload the world to get it to stop. 1.3.2 with 1.106 of IC2.

You are literally the thirtieth person to say this, I think the devs have gotten the message by now.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l