[IC²1.112]BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package v1.7.1 [Now part of GregTech!]

• Right, I needed to overhaul the Code massively for 1.5.1 so I asked I dont now if I could include it in GregTech instead, as its much easier to not having to rewrite Everything contained in my Utility Classes.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Nice addon. I will use it, so long as it does not crash Minecraft from a conflict with anything else.

This is no longer being updated. However, it is included in GregTech now.

Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
    The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
    I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

• This is no longer being updated. However, it is included in GregTech now.

No? Aw man, nobody told me. Oh well, I will not use it. I'll make everything out of UUM, with power from my nuclear reactors. Plant-matter is too treehuggish, and not radioactive enough.