[UNSOLVED] I got a crash

• Well, I am adding several mods to my minecraft. When I add IC2, it loads, shows the Mojang Logo, then turns completely white. It was loaded on MultiMC, so it did delete the META-INF

Here is the Forge-0 log

P.S. Any modders out there please PM me (if possile :L) on how to make it say [INFO] on the forge log

• Hmm... I've seen this before, I think. Try disabling IC2's sounds from its config -- I recall some others having similar symptoms (including a lack of errors in the FML log) and I seem to recall killing the sound system helped them.

• Hmm... I finally found where in the log Forge identifies its version, and I see you have 3.3.8.164. I seem to recall that one not working very well with IC2 1.97, and also not being a recommended build.

I've been using 3.4.9.171 (the very last version for MC 1.2.5) successfully with a near-superset of the same mods you have installed, so I can vouch for it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to reach the Forge auto-builder so I can't link you to the right page (and also can't check on build 164's status). But, if you can get your hands on build 171, give it a try.

Edit to add: Found some Forge download links at http://files.minecraftforge.net/ -- that should let you grab build 171 and try it.

...and I found where the Jenkins moved to and can confirm build 164 was not a recommended build.

• Got an error log:

• That's funny, your problem appears remarkably similar to the one solved here, if I had to take a guess, I would say Equivalent Exchange is the source of the problem

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l