How does weed look?

• I know silly question but I have no idea what is weed and what isn't. The one on the bottom left isn't as shiny as the one on the right? Are they both weed?

• I don't know your texture pack. The one on the left makes me think "grass", which might be a weed, but it also seems to match the look of the roses at the left-back of the picture. The one on the right looks like ferru/aurilia, but it might be something completely different because, again, texture pack.

My suggestion is set up a few empty crop sticks in a different area and let them grow weeds all on their own -- and remember what they look like.

• Its green and normally in a plastic baggy. its smelly too.

ON TOPIC. Switch texture pack to normal see if either is a weed if not switch back and plant some empty crop sticks away from farm

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• He is using sphax texture pack. The one on right is a weed. The one on left is an immature flower.