Windmills, Windmills, Windmills...

• Okay the preface to my questions is, yes I have read the wiki on Windmills. I just want to verify some things that sound kinda weird.

First off it says "If a wind mill produces more than 5 EU/t, it has a chance of breaking. If a wind mill's effective height is no more than 80, it cannot break."

My first question is it says effective height, is that jus the straight y value minus obstructions? If so that seems kinda weird considering 80 seems to be sea level most of the time. Secondly, it has a "chance" to break if it goes over 5 EU/t and I want to know what exactly is "a chance"? Are we talking 50 percent, 2 percent, or what? My apologies if these seem like basic questions, but the wiki page for windmills isn't organized very well, at least not to me. Anyways thanks in advance.

• Are we talking 50 percent, 2 percent, or what?

in my opinion that's irrelevant. if it has a chance to break it WILL break given enough time which it will have since you're building them in big numbers and let them run as long as you're using that world.