How do I install Compact Solars for 1.3.2?

• I'm having trouble installing Compact Solars for 1.3.2 as it has folders that I've tried to put in places but it just didn't work. Sometimes nothing happened, sometimes I crashed.
    I use MultiMC but I have a brain so I can still put things in the mods/jar etc :D
    Sorry if there's already a guide for this but there isn't on the official page and I haven't found one. :(
    Thanks in advance! (InsertIndustrialDiamondHere)

• The thread was too popular and I tried numerous times but sadly I didn't get a reply :(
    My forge is the latest version, please note that I said "as it has folders that I've tried to put in places but it just didn't work."
    I tried putting the whole file in the /mods folder and then I crashed, sadly. D:
    I opened it up and found a META_INF file, an ic2 file and a cpw (I think) file, so I don't know where these go.
    Thanks for the suggestion anyway! :D

• *sigh* You're not listening to me.
    If you try to install Compact Solars and look inside it, it will have 3 folders: cpw, ic2 and META-INF.
    I don't know what to do with these folders. I have tried putting the whole JAR file into my /mods folder but it crashed Minecraft.