[Support] Problems with upgrading

• We have been running a 1.2.5 server with IC2 and buildcraft for about a month and finally upgraded to 1.3.2 today. Everything seems to have transferred over fine, except for a few things we have noticed.

1. Quantum boots do not allow the character to jump any higher when the boost button (lctrl) is pressed
    2. Players can not climb scaffolding
    3. Scrap can no longer be burned in the generator
    4. Quantum chestplate does not make the player fireproof. (didnt get a chance to try this single plauer)

Problems 1 and 2 do not occur in single player, however, 3 doesn't work on a server or single player.

We would really like to keep our old server world, any suggestions on how we can go about fixing these issues?

• You could try taking the world folder out of the folder storing the server files, reinstalling the minecraft_server.jar and Forge universal, then putting the world folder in that new folder before starting the server.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

3. Scrap can no longer be burned in the generator
    4. Quantum chestplate does not make the player fireproof. (didnt get a chance to try this single plauer)

Aren't those are config options?

• Aren't those are config options?

I hadn't thought about that, howerer, upon checking thr config file, it seems unchanged from the old one. Does anyone know if it appends text to the end of the file, or if the update is spposed to create a new config file?

• You could try taking the world folder out of the folder storing the server files, reinstalling the minecraft_server.jar and Forge universal, then putting the world folder in that new folder before starting the server.

Sorry for double post, but i finally got a chance to do this today and just finished, unfortunately, after taking forever to upload the world file to the server, there is no change.

Also, a little more strangely, I just started a server from scratch with a new map, just to see if i could reproduce the problem. When I loaded the new map, I was still having all the same problems.
    Is anyone else having this problem?