No Rubber Trees on Multiplayer Server

• I just got a fresh install of the newest version of IC2 on my linux server. I'm not 100% sure that I did everything correctly, but I can craft some IC2 recipes, so I'm assuming it's generally working on both the server and my client machine. However, I haven't found ANY rubber trees, and I've definitely explored enough chunks in several biomes that I should have found at least one by now. It's possible that I'm just really, really, unlucky, but I'm wondering if it's possible that I've managed to screw something up in the installation that's making it so I can craft the recipes but that it hasn't modded the world generation, so I'm getting vanilla resources only. I haven't done any real mining (I like to set that stuff up near some rubber trees, or at least get a couple saplings first), so I don't know if the world is generating copper/tin/uranium or anything else that is IC2 specific.

Anyone else come across this problem?

• Well you can disable rubber trees in the config. And most of them you can find in swamp, then forest on my last server we like got a few days until i found one. Don't loose your hope.

...its not like i have an idea on how Alblaka mind works...

-
    It has tiny stupid what below?... A RATING SYSTEM! here goes my face :Advanced Furnace: cmon it is even transparent you can't be serious.

• Mod resources are generated only in new chunks.
    If you use old save from unmodded world then ore and tree is generated only on new chunks. Old explored chunks are without new ores and trees.
    Best thing, what do you can do, is creating new world.
    Rubber trees is generated mostly in swamp biome and few trees is generated in forest biome. I am not sure, but in other biomes are no rubber trees. Maybe in jungle are generated too.

• Official Post

Mod resources are generated only in new chunks.
    If you use old save from unmodded world then ore and tree is generated only on new chunks. Old explored chunks are without new ores and trees.
    Best thing, what do you can do, is creating new world.
    Rubber trees is generated mostly in swamp biome and few trees is generated in forest biome. I am not sure, but in other biomes are no rubber trees. Maybe in jungle are generated too.

Or you can simply use MCEDIT to delete chunks and let MC regenerate them (with mod ores/blocks and other stuff)