HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• HAYO CORP:

We made a new High Eu Output Reaktor with fairly low Running costs of about
    14.40UU
    Mk-1-EA-4.33 The maintance free

also I noticed that one of my designes got featured by Direwolf20 in his letsplay series, thanks for that Direwolf :thumbup:

Edit: fixed the link

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Edited 2 times, last by skavier470 ().

• i tested the beast, direwolf has run it and the planner also says that it is ok.
    it wont explode.

cyprus2056 i didnt test these yet but i will try to build one with redpower.
    SSD well it is just a little bit less building cost, yes i didnt refined my reactors to the maximum latley.
    no reason to attack me.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Edited once, last by skavier470 ().

• ####<JAN 12, 2013 2:42:57 PM EST> <Notice> <HAYO.corp> <HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 37>####
    <MedRecServer> <main> <kernel identity> <1231y34> <BEA-000360>

<Server started in RUNNING mode>
    <Cryptotal started (Crypto used: PGP)>
    <St4rt1ng Cl4Ss1ef13d Tr4nsm1sson:>
    >Location xx.zzr .zZCHRSHb<
    >Deutschland- sehr starke Formationen von Bockwurst entdeckt<

<ERROR>
    <User ERROR, Language modulator error>
    <Transmission FAILED>
    <Server stopped>
    -----------------------

####<JAN 12, 2013 3:53:42 PM EST> <Notice> <HAYO.corp> <HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 42>####
    <MedRecServer> <main> <kernel identity> <1234y234> <BEA-000360>

<Cryptotal started (Crypto used: PGP)>
    <Starting Classified Transmission :>

>Day 90109<
    >Devlog 5<
    >Day one of project Meltdown Your Home.<
    >The Reactor keeps melting, I guess the Coolant is to weak.<
    >Some new WöRK.er would be great, ours stay longer in the Hospital then with at the Laboratory.<
    >also 3 WöRK.er have shown signs of mental disorder, they dont stop screaming about kitchens until we push them into the reactor.<
    >Bill has told me that one even tried to remove his metal-exoskin, the guys over at B0TWöRk012 should improve the radiation safety.<
    >Gunther end<

>Day 101010<
    >Devlog 12b<
    >we have managed to get the Breeder to 91.500 heat without explosion or melting of the environment. <
    >though we have experience, like calculated, high amounts of radiation and heat injuring WöRK.er near the reactor.<
    >Gunther end<

>Day 101012<
    >Devlog 13a<
    >The Cooling towers accept the integration of project MYH.<
    >we have now 2 designs working unbelievably fast.<
    >Jochen has worked on systems goin behond 700 recharge per tick, they seem to lose Eff fast over 700.<
    >our storage of depleted Isotope cell is running low, though.<
    >Gunther end<

<Added file entry (r,str) x3)>
    >HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 13:\point13\sec-rom\Laboratorys\PhD.DR.Dachauer\MEYH system 1 v9.1.blueprint<
    >HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 13:\point13\sec-rom\Laboratorys\PhD.DR.Dachauer\MEYH system 2 v3.9.blueprint<

<Language Error at line 12###
    >Die haben mich fast entdeckt, ich hoofe ich kans Jetzt hochlachen.<
    >leute hier srbeitn stark an neuen design, 2 geschickt mit nchrrrrrr...<

###starting Language Modulator####
    >They nearly got me, I ???? I ??? no upload.<
    >guys hier ???? hard on new design, 2 send with ????<

###Language Modulator End>

<End Classified Transmission>
    <Transmission Success>
    <Files Send>
    <Server stopped>
    ---------------------------------------

that above is either german or english and/or german/englisch glibberisch. but you can extract most infos from the text.
    These 2 are breeders with the maximum Heat level possible; the Heat from the Uranium goes into the coolant cells.
    With reactor shut down and Managers the Reactor can`t lose heat.

You need about 10*60k coolant cells for the first and a small cooling reactor.
    The reactor only produces 600.000 per cycle.

EDIT didnt intend that this will be that of a huge wall of Text.
    I hope atleast one is amused by this.

Edited once, last by skavier470 ().

• im not only amused im very curious about the design of this breeder sounds to me like some one is tinkering with an mk 5 breeder with some sort of advanced cooling method. :)

• ####<JAN 18, 2013 0:32:27 PM EST> <Notice> <HAYO.corp> <HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 3>####
    <MedRecServer> <main> <kernel identity> <9262y34> <BEA-012360>
    <exec. Announce>
    <on HAYO.corp.com/News>

HELLO everybody.
    This is Skavier470 from HAYO.corp

Your Favorite lead community manager.
    We have good news for everyone who craving for massive power in very good eff.

No one likes to spend millions of stacks of copper just to feed a reactor for a cycle.
    Or wants to have a little mock of the old powers you could achieve with CASUCS?

Then maybe this is something for you:
    CRCS Gen.2

CRCS Mk-1-EB-3.93

CRCS Mk-1-EA-4.5

As they are you can't set them up and run them.
    They are supposed to work with a Timing© system and a C00ld0wn® (optionally for auto mode a Cell swapper)
    the Timing© system consists of a Timer and a RS-latch.
    With Redpower 2 it’s very easy to do, just hook a timer (set to safe timings) to a RS-Latch and watch the magic.

Now the spicy part:
    C00ld0wn®
    these are to get the 60k cooling Cell (Every Cooling cell will work even LZH-Condenser you just need to change the Timing©)
    cooled before they Melt.

C00ld0wn® REV.2a-4///240/60

C00ld0wn® REV.2a-8///480/60

ohh and just ignore the previous post, we got a minor security problem that is now fixed.

<Stopp...>
    <Server stopped>

Edited 3 times, last by skavier470 ().

• Ahh, excellent. You have certainly made certain design improvements on my DDoS/Cooling Tower concept. However, there's still a few toys from ShneekeyCraft Inc. which you might wish to consider.

Now, I can understand your CRCS plant having built in partial cooling to compact the design and having fewer cooling towers required, however I can beat your efficiency AND your EU/t at no additional increase in cooling cycle, and do it in a single chamber reactor.

DDoS Reactor Type DU

Now granted, I use more coolant cells than you do, which means more cooling towers.

At 60 cooling per second per cell, you are looking at at precisely 1,000 seconds for maximum cooldown. Now, if you pull it back a second, to give yourself a margin of error, you'll have a 500 second micro-cycle. This means you'll need 4 of your REV.2a or 2 of your REV.2b cooling towers.

You may have accidentally leaked a prototype with your first link, though, because it has LHZ's in it. However, this can be addressed with an even more simple solution, the HVC.

Now, the reactor itself looks like this with some impressive stats.

Efficiency: 4.0
    Heat Generated: 640
    Internal Cooling: 320
    EU/t: 320
    EU Total: 64,000,000

The advantage of this system is the 'cooling tower' is simply an empty single-chamber reactor. And you'll only need one of them. You can set it up to a very convenient 30 second micro-cycle time, which comes with a very generous 20 second buffer, and just swap them out every so often.

• yes you true DDOS systems
    BUT you usereflectors, meaning you burn copper for energy
    if you take them away your reactors suddenly fall under mine in EFF and EU production.

the CRCS Rev.2 is designed to use the least ressources possible while getting maximum output.
    also

if we look at the ressources needed:

you can already see that this is vastly less then your reactor need wile keeping the same output and Eff.

the csecond reactor is actually a quite nice design.
    i may use the idea of using Vents to swap later...

EDIT: ohh and i hit the maximum Number of Characters for my starting post :D

• Mmm... I see your point.

I'll see if I can tinker with the DDoS vDU a bit and get it to a 1,000 second micro-cycle. Then I will be able to use a single C00ld0wn REV.2b cooling tower, which will make the costs much more viable. So far, I have been unable to push it beyond 720 seconds, however I shall continue experimenting and see what I can come up with. Besides, I think I've made the creepers abandon the area out of 'crater envy'. This interesting side-effect bears more research as well...

I did find a rather novel design shown here. Using a 500 second micro-cycle, you would only need a single REV.2b cooling tower. However, there would be approximately a three minute cooldown period between cycles to allow the components to cool off. So it would effectively function as a Mk. III reactor.

The thick neutron reflectors are designed primarily to ensure even heat distribution over all the cooling cells. Otherwise the central cooling cells end up heating up much faster. The increase in efficiency, EU/t, and overall EU is merely fortuitous. However, you do have a valid point about needing to replace them periodically, and that not everyone wishes to consume resources.

• ####<JAN 20, 2013 42:1:57 PM EST> <Notice> <HAYO.corp> <HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 16>####
    <MedRecServer> <main> <kernel identity> <1931y34> <BEA-005340>
    <exec. Announce>
    <on HAYO.corp.com/News>

We have made some vast improvements on our C00ld0wn® system.
    Kenken244, one of our external Developers, helped with some designs which are now at our HAYO lab 17.
    For now we can't publish the new designs as they are not yet finalized.
    We are just letting you get a glimpse on the HAYOish naming system we gave them:
    C00ld0wn® REV.2b-8///544/68
    C00ld0wn® REV.2c-6///600/100
    C00ld0wn® REV.2c-4///400/100
    C00ld0wn® REV.2c-2///200/100
    C00ld0wn® REV.2d-6///628/104.3

some of the more sophisticated engineer will get what we have done.....

Ps: just go for it and guess for what the numbers stand, I will post the Designs when you got it right.....

<attached files: 5>
    <error while accessing files: User Error>
    <Error code:42 insufficient permissions>
    <Stopp...>
    <Server stopped>

• FORMAT: (a)(b)-(c)///(d)/(e)

EXAMPLE FROM INITIAL DATA SAMPLE: C00ld0wn® REV.2b-8///544/68

(a) = [C00ld0wn® REV.2]
    (b) =[ b ]
    Partition code: -
    (c) = [8]
    Partition code: ///
    (d) = [544]
    Partition code: /
    (e) = [68]

(a) = Cooling Tower designation. Input type = expended cooling cells. Probability 98% +- 2%
    (b) = generation type. Possible indicator of material type or component type. Probability 53% +- 10%
    (c) = Cooling Cell capacity. Probability 89% +- 6%
    (d) = Total cooling per second per tower. Probability 87% +- 9%
    (e) = Cooling per second per cell. Derived value (d)/(c). Probability 95% +-5%

DECRYPTION COMPLETE

• ####<JAN 20, 2013 2:1:57 AM EST> <Notice> <HAYO.corp> <HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 00>####
    <MedRecServer> <main> <kernel identity> <129ß4> <BEA-xxx>
    <loading HAY-OS>
    <Running HAY-OS version 4.2>
    <User logged in>
    <Accessing LAB 42 files 1-3042.423.exe>
    <Classified CRYPT start:>

<a1d0c6e83f027327d8461063f4ac58a6>
    <4382daaece802e7d788053002d0aaee0>

<Classified CTRYPT end>
    <exec announce -c>

HAYO
    you did it very good, as HAYO.corp is a fair company you even get a price:
    a FREE BLUEPRINT of one of our reactors, just choose one and build it!
    Skavier470 out
    HAYO

We did it: a C00ld0wn® reactor with more than 100 cooling on at least 6 cells.

yes
    (Name)(nr. of design)-(cooling cells)///(cooling)/(cooling per cell)
    that’s the way it works.

C00ld0wn® REV.2b-8///544/68

C00ld0wn® REV.2d-6///480/80

C00ld0wn® REV.2c-6///480/80

C00ld0wn® REV.2c-4///320/80

C00ld0wn® REV.2c-2///160/80

These are all new designs except the first one, it already got posted by Kenken244 and me, the almighty dragon lord.....
    wait no that’s wrong, I can't be this mystical god that very few have seen.
    who or what am I?
    what is with my hand....
    WHY IS MY HAND NOT THERE WHERE IT SHOULD BE?

filthy flesh humans what do they think?
    ..... the spambot apocalypse? is, is
    KITCHENS=?=?=?=?=
    <gjwexhbjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh>
    <unexpected server error>
    <collecting data for crash dump:. . . . . . . 100%>
    <Restarting>
    <exec announce>

I am sorry for ever inconvenience out little experiment has caused.
    there is nothing to worry about, please proceed.

ok these C00ld0wn® REV.2 reactors are the best currently on the market.
    they get superior cooling for every CRCS you might have.

all of these designs can be scaled down like
    C00ld0wn® REV.2c-6///600/100

but some will lose more Cooling than other.
    just be careful and keep murphy’s law in your mind and everything will work.

YFLCM
    Skavier470

<attached files: 5>
    <Access granted>
    <Stopp...>
    <Server stopped>

• Ironically, each of the C00ld0wn Rev.2 reactors with a cooling of 100/cell can also double as a Mk. I reactor by replacing the cooling cells with quad-uranium cells. Granted, they are not as efficient as, say, the Beast... but it will at least work.

Hmm... There will shortly be a new generation of DDoS generator to take advantage of the new system's capacity and efficiency. This could get quite... interesting.

• ####<JAN 20, 2013 2:1:57 AM EST> <Notice> <HAYO.corp> <HAYO.corp MAINFRAME cluster 00>####
    <MedRecServer> <main> <kernel identity> <129ß4> <BEA-xxx>
    <exec announce>

We are very sorry to announce that a error as occured while testijng the designs.
    the C00ld0wn® REV.2c
    and C00ld0wn® REV.2d
    cooldown is capped to 80 cooling instead of the listed 100 thus making it quite useless.

but we have a new better design that goes up to 95 cooldown per cell

C00ld0wn® REV.2e-6///568/95

C00ld0wn® REV.2e-4///376/94

C00ld0wn® REV.2e-2///184/92

I edited the post with the old C00ld0wn® and made it so it represnts there old power.
    <Stopp...>
    <Server stopped>

• You shouldn't hijack others' posts, this post is for HAYO Corp. to post their designs.

And your reactor desing, it is too expensive for Eff 3 and 60 EU/t. Try looking in the reactor design page for better designs that cost much less.