[1.106][Bugs] Some bugs I encountered

• Hi, some bugs I encountered yesterday while playing 1.106 with a friend (finally!! :) ). Please note that I didn't research these bugs, so I can't tell you whether they were just random or happen all the time.

- MFE does not output a redstone signal reliably. The (vanilla) redstone wire was attached to the back side of the MFE, the MFE was set to "emit if partially filled". Initially the redstone signal activated, the immediately went off again. From that point on no matter what I set the MFE to, no redstone was emitted.
    - Swords do deactivate but the animation does not. This was fixed with 1.103 but not it's back. Dropping and recollecting the sword fixes that temporarily.
    - Constant explosion bug (already mentioned in other threads).
    - Leaves of rubber trees cannot be transformed into plant balls (other leaves work fine).
    - Machine/item sounds most of the time do not work.

Not bugs but feature issues:
    - The iron furnace does not accept lava buckets, the stone one does. That makes the "upgrade" a lot worse than the initial version if you have access to lava (which you usually have).
    - A set of carbon armor without the chest piece is not enough to survive a full creeper attack (or at least almost kills you, not enough test samples ;)). If you don't happen to run into mobs all the time (so the recharge feature does not overweight) it is easier and cheaper to just build iron armor.

Btw: if you are still looking for good coders, I'd love to help. Beside the good coding I happen to be excellent at bug fixing. ;)

• 1. I do not understand... Oh, ok, now I'm understand.
    2. Yes, i have this bug too, but occur SOMETIMES, not ALWAYS.
    3. ...
    4. Author forgot about this, I think...
    5. Everybody have this annoying bug, there are 2 threads (one is mine).

6. Use electric or induction furnace, they are faster and better.
    7. This is not a bug, you can survive everything ONLY with full set of armor.

• I haven't tested a MFE yet, but I am having the same problem with the MFSU and batbox not emitting redstone signal when full, when partially full, or empty.

I couldn't test my MFE because it blew up, and I'm out of diamonds. Back to mining!

Its an already known bug.