Looking for Ideas

• To start, here is a Dropbox link to the screens. Note Faithful 32x texturepack, that seems to make giant files.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g6tpnhldbxxh1k2/hLY8uDGD_O

The first picture is an overhead look of my base. The next 6 are overhead shots of my various farms. I have 1 blank that needs something to use it. The second last farm is a tree farm, minus the trees. After that we have a shot of my base entrance, with ladders to get to the roof for getting rid of the few stupid spiders that spawn. Then my rudimentary junk removal system until I get recyclers. Followed by only 2 chests, a book to the Nether, my project table, bed, and finally a transmutation table. Then we have my personal favorite, my IC2 machines. I usually have 3 macerators, 3 furnaces, 3 compressors, and you guessed it, 3 extractors. I currently power it via a generator burning planks from my tree farm. Then my least favorite, my dirt central yard. (Note dumbass zombie managed to spawn inside my house, I locked him out there.)

If anyone has any ideas for improvements, preferably using RedPower or Buildcraft, let me know. I am in particular needing a use for my extra farm, automating the existing ones, and the bland looking courtyard. I am also open to mod suggestions.

Edit: I may turn it into a jail cell with obsidian floors and roofing and iron bars/reinforced glass, so I can view my captures.

2nd Edit: What do you guys think, ComputerCraft or RP2 computers for a central control system.

3th Edit: I forgot, anyone got any good frame door designs? My front doors needs some love.

• Have you considered making a sorting system using RP2 Sorting Machines for easy factorization/storage into specific chests?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• That might just be my next project, right after I get more than 2 chests. I might go the Filter route, because with my current mod setup, I have less than 9 metals, same with gems, dust, and such. Just have a filter connected to each chest wit the stuff allowed.

• Hmm.

Try changing the house to stone, unless you like the look of wood a ton.
    Planks can burn, and if a fire was to somehow start(Overheating nuclear Reactor perhaps) Your whole house would go up in smoke.

Also, you could make a small frame quarry to fit inside that dirt room, then when you need resources just go over to that room,get in the quarry machine, and go find a spot to mine.

• I use EE on this world, so I will make my house out of bricks, once I get enough clay. I think the frame quarry parking area is a great idea. I might do that. I am still open to suggestions though. If someone has a world upload with a digging machine like that, please let me know.