[1.106] Tools are not recharging when changing batpack [Minor Bug]

• It's a minor but annoying bug i encountered on my dedicated server today.

While using my chainsaw to cut some wood, i ran out of energy.
    No problem so far, i got a second charged batpack with me.
    Changed the empty batpack with the charged one, cut one more block of wood but the chainsaw was not draining energy from the new charged batpack.

Usually it would recharge after doing one more block with a charged batpack / lappack on my back.
    Now i have to return to my base and recharge the chainsaw (drill too) on my batbox before i can use it again together with my batpacks.

This can be avoided if you change your batpack / lappack right before your tool is completely discharged. I.E. if your tool has 1% energy left and you change your empty backpack to a charged one and work on one more block, then your tool will be full recharged!

• I don't really know. I fixed a bug where drained tools did not charge from the batpack when used, not stopping to recharge after swapping batpacks.

Sounds like the same bug - tool drained to 0 EU will not recharge from a bat/lappack - just with a different mechanism for reaching that scenario (an equipped bat/lappack hit 0 EU itself, causing the tool to be drained to 0 EU through use).