[SUGGESTION] ATM and change to Energy-o-Mat - IC2 to iConomy/Boseconomy/*conomy

• I was thinking recently that it'd be really neat to be able to convert industrial credits to another currency. This would allow the use of $$$<=>i-credits for trade-o-mats and energy-o-mats. Essentially removing the need for additional shop plugins.

Currently one way to do this is to use a shop-plugin from bukkit to sell i-credits for a set price (1:1 or whatever), if there were however to be an "ATM" block in IC² it would be possible to use eg. iConomy as
    electrical money and i-credits as cash, without any unnecessary plugins. With a slight change to the energy-o-mat this cash could then be used to "top up" your energy allowance, a system in use irl.

Currently the Energy-O-Mat deposits the paid coins into a chest, but would it be possible to supply the machine with coins from another chest? A player could then deposit say 10 stacks of industrial-credits into that chest, if the price were 10 i-credits for 4k EU the machine would withdraw coins from the chest until it is empty (256k EU delivered).

:Recycler: ...Energy-O-Mat
    :Batbox: ... chest

Payment Chest
    :Rubber Log: :Batbox: :Rubber Log:
    :Glass Fibre: :Recycler: :Glass Fibre: output
    :Rubber Log: :Batbox: :Rubber Log:
    Storage Chest

Suggestions:

ATM: Allows a transfer of industrial-credits <=> whatever currency in use
    Energy-O-Mat: Change to allow an input chest

ATM: Allows a transfer of industrial-credits <=> whatever currency in use

Not really the realm of IC2 to do such integration, it is exactly why these plugins exist.

Energy-O-Mat: Change to allow an input chest

Think it might be too confusing to distinguish between which chest if for input which is for output. There'd probably be like a 1000 posts "[Bug] Trade-o-mat not taking coins" when people merely put them in the wrong chest :P Maybe if the someone can come up with a good way to distinguish them...

• Not really the realm of IC2 to do such integration, it is exactly why these plugins exist.

Think it might be too confusing to distinguish between which chest if for input which is for output. There'd probably be like a 1000 posts "[Bug] Trade-o-mat not taking coins" when people merely put them in the wrong chest :P Maybe if the someone can come up with a good way to distinguish them...

Put a big symbol on the appropriate surface of the Energy-O-Mat? Similar to how all the other directional stuff works in IC2 and RP2.