1.106: Mass Fab Power Supplies

• I've never really jumped into IC2 into any great depth until just recently, so I'm curious about people's thoughts/advice. I'm currently powering my workshop with one wind tower ala SpwnX's windmill engineering, and now I'm mulling over what to power my mass fab with. How are you guys doing it in the latest versions?

• U have 3 ways IMHO to power a mass fab that works with a decent speed:
    (in order from cheapest)

-10 GeoGens
    -Nuclear reactor
    -HV solar array

Obviusly all the 3 solution need to be dedicated to that work and the massfab be fed by scraps...

BTW if u need the massfab only for create UUM for quantum suit, u can simply feed it with the surplus of your normal EU supply just the time u need (scraps are anyway adviced)...

• Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought. I'm going with the 420EU/t mk1 seen on the 'good reactor design list', seemed to have best performance for my current resources. No energy buffering might end up being a pain, though. Need more diamonds for another MFSU! heh

• You are powering your workshop with one windtower, get some more and you will be able to feed a mass fabricator with tons of energy.

Last post was like 4 months ago, this thread only just got opened by a spambot.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l