[1.016][Bug: Miner Laser Explosive Mode Does Not Work]

• Miner Laser Explosive Mode Doesn't Work. Was trying to clear some area under ground, so i said "Scatter Mode is pretty messy. OH !! :O ..Explosive Mode :D !! "

Yeah.. that didnt turn out well. Shot it and say the explosive effects. but nothing happened. Just a block was mined. there was no actual explosion. So. Explosive mode doesn't work.

• This is an actual real thing. I thought I did something derpy or something was derpy with my game.. Sometimes works flawless none stop and other times it acts like its 100% broken yet you see the explosion. It seems to be my angeling or something crazy and happens at low levels when I try to use it for mining.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I was like level 30 ( Y = 30 ) mining and i shot like 5- 10 shots of explosive mode and nothing. just 5 - 10 blocks laying there on the floor and the rest perfectly untouched. The other modes work perfectly fine.

• I have to fire 2 shots for it to work (SSP).
    1st time 1 or 2 blocks get mined.
    2nd time about 10 blocks get mined.

And if I recall correctly it didn't happen in 1.97 or 1.95b, I'm not sure about 103.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D