[1.106] CF-Sprayer and Scaffolding

• When the CFSprayer is charged with pellets they should give you 2 uses but they give only one.

If you use the Sprayer to apply CF to Scaffolding sometimes the Scaffolding is not removed correctly but _also_ stays on the same Block as the CF. Result is a glitchy Block that does not let you go on contact. (Relog does remove the CF and place original Scaffold back)
    Sometimes Scaffolding is removed correctly but can not be gained back (No entity to pickup).

Those are all SSP errors.

• When the CFSprayer is charged with pellets they should give you 2 uses but they give only one.

If you use the Sprayer to apply CF to Scaffolding sometimes the Scaffolding is not removed correctly but _also_ stays on the same Block as the CF. Result is a glitchy Block that does not let you go on contact. (Relog does remove the CF and place original Scaffold back)
    Sometimes Scaffolding is removed correctly but can not be gained back (No entity to pickup).

Those are all SSP errors.

Yeah the second part is a long time old bug. I'm not sure what it was like in SSP prior to 1.3.2 but I know always playing in SMP is a syncing issues (client sees diff) Problem is that something like this can't be always over done because you end up flooding the client with to many packets causing not only more network traffic but CPU usage on the server and ugh. It can get pretty damn messy.

I hope there might be another way around this overtime I'm unsure but its easily fixed on a relog and not that big of a deal.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• they give 2 uses inside CF pack...

sprayer gone async since it's code executed locally, this reported to be fixed in 107

search button

http://forum.industrial-craft.…9823&highlight=CF+Sprayer

Go and show me where this bug has been reported?!?

If the answer to every report is "search button" this will be my last bug report. It is quite arrogant to assume that no one uses the damn button.
    For the last 2 bugs i reported i used the search -> no result (original thread was slightly different wording) AND asked in the IRC channel (no one knew of this bug).
    The thing with the Batboxes was reported, but i can not find a bug report for the CFSprayer.

Go use the search button before telling people that their bugs have already been reported.

• Ignore them. Should not have to search for a bug to report a bug. Someone should maintain the second and just say thanks for reporting its already on the list or added to the list but meh. People come here to read books these days not to talk about bugs :P

• ofc you dont need to use search button and report same bug all the time ignoring threads with possible solution or fix.

[106] BUG Compilation thread

you used search button wrong.

Most your info looks outdated. Maybe Try IRC Sometime?

https://docs.google.com/spread…WFdYM044Wlp2TldHd1E#gid=0