Suggestion : Automated defense turrets

• Basically this would be a block added to the tesla-coil that would give it a friendly/non-friendly detector, So that it would only zap hostile mobs. Keeping villagers and yourself safe.

I looked to see if something like this has been suggested before, couldn't find anything. So if I am inadvertantly posting an old idea, I apologise.

• It's been posted before, but I like the idea. Maybe a whitelist for Multiplayer? (You whitelist people and they don't get zapped.)

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Yea, this could get messy in MP, with your turrets Zapping friendlies.

Maybe a GUI were you could define behaviour (lethal, explosivle, non- lethal, economic, fast fire ,e.t.c) and a slot were you could add players for the turret NOT to zap and a couple of buttons to define mob-interaction (spare villagers, hit cows, and so on)

Nice idea, the Tesla is awesome as a secret trap, but a unusable in SMP since it will zap EVERYTHING. (i had a fight in smp, were my teslas prefered to kill birds other than Hostile players :P )

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Already suggested (Upgradabl Tesla Coil - Laser Turret)
    I guess denied. But I don't really remember.
    At least, wait for Industrium-Conflict :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!