[Suggestion] Sand Filled Scaffolds & Wooden Beams.

• Ever tried to make a large CF structure with scaffolds, only to find that you can't place any scaffolds in the center of your roof?
    Or made a large floor and kept sinking?
    Or you just genuinely find working with regular and reinforced scaffolds a bit annoying?

Well, why won't we have a new type of scaffolds to make it so much less of a pain?

Sand Filled Scaffolds-
    Just four good old scaffolds around a sand block, and boom! one spray away from an instant solid CF! perfect for making a CF floor without instantly sinking, or making sure a dark corner get solidified.

Wooden Beams-
    Made like a scaffold made entirely of sticks, these light weight block behaves like scaffold for CF, but unlike scaffold, can be placed anywhere together as long as at least one beam touches a block.
    So wait a minute, why won't i just save wood and make everything out of beams? Well, beams, unlike scaffolds, cannot support the wait of a player, and (depending on what's more plausible) break or just be non-solid. They are also non-opaque and let light come in. This makes them perfect for making a CF roof- they let light in while constructing, and help making a large roof a much easier job, simply need placing where you want instead of complex scaffold-over-air interactions.

I hope any part of this suggestion is okay.

please don't kill me.

• You do know that you can reinforce the scaffolds by using a stick/iron fence? (Im guessing yes but just in case).

Theres is also the Iron Scaffolds that have better range than wooden ones (I forgot if you can use the sprayer with those).

If both methods fails then just deal with it and make extra pillars of wooden scaffolds in the center to make your rooftop (Annoying? Yes but so its making another type of scaffold).

The sand in scaffold idea have some merits, probably would be best to make the recipe simpler (1 Scaffold + 1 Sand, but you lose the scaffold when you use the sprayer and/or spreading gets limited when it fills one of these).

Another (Extra) idea that could have some merits its a type of scaffolds that doesn't allow the spreading of CF from the sprayer as to avoid the CF to travel those extra pillars that where made only for making the roof. For example:

:Rubber Log:
    :Rubber Log::Rubber Trampoline::Rubber Log:
    :Rubber Log:

The rubber trampoline its the scaffold that can't be "sprayered", if you use the sprayer on one of the three logs on the left, it will not spray the CF to the scaffolds in the middle and the right. (But those three on the left will become CF blocks)

P.S: 3 stars because i only liked half your idea and you reminded me that other scaffold idea.