Bug: [v1.00] Quantum Armor cannot be charged in anything.

• At least from a partial damage state, I have not found any energy block that will charge quantum armor. I've tried a batbox, MFE, and MFSU and none will charge it. I have not drained the armor down to nothing yet to see if that is required, but it seems a bit silly not to be able to charge a partially full piece of armor. Tried in v0.9 as well as v1.00 and neither work.

• Official Post

At least from a partial damage state, I have not found any energy block that will charge quantum armor. I've tried a batbox, MFE, and MFSU and none will charge it. I have not drained the armor down to nothing yet to see if that is required, but it seems a bit silly not to be able to charge a partially full piece of armor. Tried in v0.9 as well as v1.00 and neither work.

MFSU should be freely able to charge the Quantum Armor.
    Worked in my tests as well. Took some time (about 5 min for a full charge), but it worked.

• I think I see my problem. I have my MFSU output split into an MFE and mass fabricator. I can't be sure, but it appears that the output to machines is taking priority over charging the quantum suit in the charging box. Now that I know the cause, it's not a huge deal to disconnect the mass fab in order to charge my quantum suit. I'm just used to the charging box taking priority over output, like it does with crystals and batteries.