[BUG] Error when using IC2 with ScotTools

• I installed IC2 on a clean minecraft.jar with ScotTools today.

The beta 0.9 worked perfectly with it. The error I am getting is as follows:

• Hey, I had this issue also and just finished trouble shooting it. If you install ScotTools after you install Minecraft Forge, it replaces Minecraft Forge's dq.class file. Not sure what changed from .9 to 1.0 but in order to fix the bug you will have to grab the dq.class from Minecraft Forge and place it in your minecraft.jar.

• Hey, I had this issue also and just finished trouble shooting it. If you install ScotTools after you install Minecraft Forge, it replaces Minecraft Forge's dq.class file. Not sure what changed from .9 to 1.0 but in order to fix the bug you will have to grab the dq.class from Minecraft Forge and place it in your minecraft.jar.

As well, if my memory serves, someone said that a bunch of the existing API's will be merged into Forge at some point in time, expanding compatibility even further.

Thanks for this mate. I will try it and see if it works :)