IC2 Forum Smilies

• Would it be possible to get an archive copy\permission to use the IC2-themed smiley images?

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• Im sure its possible if you asked.
    In case you didn't know, Feanturi is the IC2 spriter, it would be a good place to start.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Kinda why it's here.

I try not to flood staff PM boxes unless I have to and since I'm in no real hurry on this I figured I'd let the request hang out on the forums for a few days before I PM'd him a link.

But thanks for the response anyway though :)

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• Yea no worries, what you using them for anyways?

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• The forums for my personal project site. It's not really like they'll even be used really as the only traffic for the forums is me for update tracking and the like.

I was working on fixing some stuff that was broken in the style I migrated to and one of the things I noticed was this huge box for smiley display and there are only the default ones installed. Then I was replying to a post in the middle of fixes and I saw the IC2 ones hiding down there and impulsively started this thread... almost deleted it at one point I think. May have been your first response that kept that from happening.

But I was thinking about it, and it would be kinda neat to have icons of all the vanilla and mod items. It'd be a pain to get all of them unless they can be ripped from the game. ...anyway, I'm thinking with my fingers again :S

(btw: the batpack icon is used twice. Batpack and RE battery. 2nd row, 11 and 17 on my display. At least I think it's used twice... a RE battery is a standard battery yes?)

• :RE Battery: :Batpack: I... Everything I know is a lie! Yeah I don't know how nobody has remarked upon/seen that before

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l