[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• The gregtech mod, and I am assuming rp2 (Somewhere way down the line)
    But mostly gregtech.

My method of gaining titanium is from centrifuging bauxite, and I leave titanium ore wgen disabled.

• The gregtech mod, and I am assuming rp2 (Somewhere way down the line)
    But mostly gregtech.

My method of gaining titanium is from centrifuging bauxite, and I leave titanium ore wgen disabled.

oh ok in the next update :)

• is there any way that i could get a download for "advanced alloys beta v0.4.jar" going to be playing on a server and need that version. thanks in advance!
    - happy user

• is there any way that i could get a download for "advanced alloys beta v0.4.jar" going to be playing on a server and need that version. thanks in advance!
    - happy user

um no sorry, i seem to have missed copying that version into a different folder i i dont have it :/ why do you need that one??

• um no sorry, i seem to have missed copying that version into a different folder i i dont have it :/ why do you need that one??

like i said want to play on a server and thats the one that the server has, and dont know when the server will updated =/ thanks for the quick response!

• like i said want to play on a server and thats the one that the server has, and dont know when the server will updated =/ thanks for the quick response!

sorry again :/ and thats what happens when im wake and not at school :P

• Iridium Energy Storage sounds neat, remember to make it accept, and output 2048eu/t.

I also like that the upgrades are rather costly, and just the fact that I now have the option to improve my Dia Drill & Chainsaw that have been my faithful companions since pretty much 30-40min after starting over, every time I had to do so.
    I'm not sure I understand the need for them to have an enhanced internal power-storage, if you really have to, make it need a Laptron and two more Iridium Plates (rather than the 2nd and 3rd E. Crystal, giving it a cool even million EU storage (Rename to Quantum Drill/Chainsaw perhaps? - Unless IC2 Devs are considering doing that already, who knows...)

Also, you should make the improvements be 25% better/faster, considering the material cost I believe it would make more sense, though mostly because +25% Improvement sounds neat! So Drill would be 16 -> 20 and Chainsaw 12 -> 15.

In either case, you should make them use more EU per use, due to the more advanced materials used, making the upkeep increase as well (makes more sense too, since they have increased eu storage internally - maybe 50% more expensive, heck, if you can afford to make it, you can afford to waste a bit more EU, in exchange for the faster rate.

• hahahaha yeah well thats a very future block few more stuff that i need to add before :)

that is a good idea to make them use more power, the tools really use osmium plates witch are a lot more expensive then iridium, but i am thinking about the crafting recipe so it will need 2 advanced circuits, 3 Osmium plates, 2 Iridium plates, one lapatron and the diamond drill. make it have a million eu storage and make it use bit more then double of the power usage of a normal drill :D

• hahahaha yeah well thats a very future block few more stuff that i need to add before :)

that is a good idea to make them use more power, the tools really use osmium plates witch are a lot more expensive then iridium, but i am thinking about the crafting recipe so it will need 2 advanced circuits, 3 Osmium plates, 2 Iridium plates, one lapatron and the diamond drill. make it have a million eu storage and make it use bit more then double of the power usage of a normal drill :D

Ah, right! Seems the pictures of recipes had me confused. In any case, I agree with you, agreeing with me... no wait... Anyways! being 25% faster and using 50-100% more EU per use would be a pretty good balance, even more so considering that they're more expensive than I originally assumed. There's a mod for improved Quantum armor, improved Lappack, improved machines, improved (well, compacted, but still) solars, so I'm very happy someone made a mod that improved the tools of the trade, as it were. Because, you knowing me, you know... I like to dig!

And I Dig this mod!

• Ah, right! Seems the pictures of recipes had me confused. In any case, I agree with you, agreeing with me... no wait... Anyways! being 25% faster and using 50-100% more EU per use would be a pretty good balance, even more so considering that they're more expensive than I originally assumed. There's a mod for improved Quantum armor, improved Lappack, improved machines, improved (well, compacted, but still) solars, so I'm very happy someone made a mod that improved the tools of the trade, as it were. Because, you knowing me, you know... I like to dig!

And I Dig this mod!

Ah, right! Seems the pictures of recipes had me confused. In any case, I agree with you, agreeing with me... no wait... Anyways! being 25% faster and using 50-100% more EU per use would be a pretty good balance, even more so considering that they're more expensive than I originally assumed. There's a mod for improved Quantum armor, improved Lappack, improved machines, improved (well, compacted, but still) solars, so I'm very happy someone made a mod that improved the tools of the trade, as it were. Because, you knowing me, you know... I like to dig!

And I Dig this mod!

hahahha yeah :) im already working in the changes :P

• What do you think of adding a new mining laser, which destroys all blocks but ores... so that we don't have to pickup all of that pesky cobble.

• What do you think of adding a new mining laser, which destroys all blocks but ores... so that we don't have to pickup all of that pesky cobble.

i do have a plan to add a new mininglaser but there is a lot of work to get that done :D

Why not just make it able to cut a 1 wide 3 tall tunnel? Like a Horizontal Boss Mode? :P
    I happen to like cobble... :(

• Why not just make it able to cut a 1 wide 3 tall tunnel? Like a Horizontal Boss Mode? :P
    I happen to like cobble... :(

i was more thinking like a mode for destroying cobble or not, maybe 3 tall but that would use up a lot of power :P

• awesome mod and not so much expancive as modgravisuit ultimatepack, maybe you make osium electric wrench which does not spoil solar panels , machnies , etc :D thank yo man
    :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

• awesome mod and not so much expancive as modgravisuit ultimatepack, maybe you make osium electric wrench which does not spoil solar panels , machnies , etc :D thank yo man
    :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

a osmium wrench code is there but its not working yet so its disabled. as of right now im updating to 1.4 witch is a little hard something changed around my tools and there not using power when used there using durability

• Can I decompile your code? I just want to make some changes to the speed and EU usage of the tools. Also, Olivoin alloy has no uses according to NEI, is that true?