[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• I wish there was a way to disable titanium from spawning in the world.
    Other than that, mod looks good.

Legendary :D

yeah i think i got it working im about to release v0.6.1 witch will have it

• I definitly don't think they should glow, it doesn't make any sense for titanium to glow. If you do re-add it, I would make it a config file option since it feels a bit OP to be able to see the ores glowing in the dark (and it only really makes sense for a fantasy metal or something to do that)

• I definitly don't think they should glow, it doesn't make any sense for titanium to glow. If you do re-add it, I would make it a config file option since it feels a bit OP to be able to see the ores glowing in the dark (and it only really makes sense for a fantasy metal or something to do that)

well ill give it a go to make a config for that :)

• Thanks, making config files might be difficult but it's a good way to get people to play your mod (take a look at Greg tech for example, everything is configurable so even though I didn't like the UU-matter nerf I can disable that and enjoy the rest of the mod still) Anyways I just finally built my Osmium drill and it's really great, I love how fast it works :D

• Thanks, making config files might be difficult but it's a good way to get people to play your mod (take a look at Greg tech for example, everything is configurable so even though I didn't like the UU-matter nerf I can disable that and enjoy the rest of the mod still) Anyways I just finally built my Osmium drill and it's really great, I love how fast it works :D

yeah it was at the start but i really got the hang of it :) its pretty simple when you know how it works :D hahaaha yeah its pretty expensive but its more of a end game thing for ic2 :)

• thanks so much for the config option!!!
    Now about those titanium tools?

hahahhaha well what propatites should they have as in better then diamond worse then diamond faster then diamond but not as strong??

• Didn't try v0.7 but did you add the shearing ability to the chainsaw and have you fixed the chainsaw cutting speed for the cable and the cobweb?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• only i have problems with tulltips on drill (it says there is 0 eu ) and it stops workind under water oon stone ,and on stone it or break it fast or mine it like obsidian but instabreaks dirt.
    P.S. sorry for unclear speech :wacko:

• only i have problems with tulltips on drill (it says there is 0 eu ) and it stops workind under water oon stone ,and on stone it or break it fast or mine it like obsidian but instabreaks dirt.
    P.S. sorry for unclear speech :wacko:

oh yeah i was playing around with some stuff thats fixed in next version :P

• After updating your mod to 0.7 from 0.6 the texture for titanium ore has gone white, relogging/restarting just doesn't help it. I am running it on a server but it is exactly the same in SSP too. Any ideas?

• After updating your mod to 0.7 from 0.6 the texture for titanium ore has gone white, relogging/restarting just doesn't help it. I am running it on a server but it is exactly the same in SSP too. Any ideas?

try removing and reinstalling and remove the config im not getting this problem