[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• a osmium wrench code is there but its not working yet so its disabled. as of right now im updating to 1.4 witch is a little hard something changed around my tools and there not using power when used there using durability

It's useless! You've already Wrench + Swicth mode to lossless wrench mode + Lappack/Batpack (because the lossless mode uses about 70% of the internal storage of the wrench (electric of course ^^) per operation).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• It's useless! You've already Wrench + Swicth mode to lossless wrench mode + Lappack/Batpack (because the lossless mode uses about 70% of the internal storage of the wrench (electric of course ^^) per operation).

Not entirely it would always (i assume correct me if im wrong riza) be in lossless mode and would store more energy
    btw ill help beta test the 1.4.2 update for you

• Not entirely it would always (i assume correct me if im wrong riza) be in lossless mode and would store more energy

Use Lappack/addons containing more advanced Pack and ... who would use UUM to create this ? I really don't undersand ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• yes but more mods tend to break thing like right now my entities are broken texture wise to many mods does that.
    this is one mod that does alot(technically and addon but not much difference)

• does this also work in smp?
    and how fast are these tools? (in % or numbers whould be nice)

Intel i5 4CPU @3.4 GHz|2x 8GB Corsair DD3RAM|2x Nvidia GeForce GTX 660Ti|2x BenQ GL2750 27"|bad english? im austrian.

• does this also work in smp?
    and how fast are these tools? (in % or numbers whould be nice)

it should if not ill fix it :) the diamond drill has a speed of 16 while my drill has a speed of 20 or 22 cant remember whats in v0.7.2 :P the chainsaw has a speed of 12 and my chainsaw has a speed of 16.

im working on a 1.4.2 port but it seems that my electric tools class has died :P so thats going to be reworked

• thats helpful and sorry that was a bad joke but it was a perfect time to put it in

nah its ok im not in the best mood seeing that my exams are comming up and i have a lot of assignments due, plus we are having good weather down under :P so im not home after school so not a lot of time to code or do homework. but i might of found out how to fix my tools so that should be good :)

• For not shooting down my idea btw how much hearts does a titanium sword do and anyway to make it stronger then diamond because well its titanium its really sharp

• For not shooting down my idea btw how much hearts does a titanium sword do and anyway to make it stronger then diamond because well its titanium its really sharp

i will always listen to people ideas :) um im pretty sure its a little stronger then a diamond sword i cant look at my code right now im resetting up my mcp folder :P

• I tried having Advanced Alloys and Railcraft running but there is a block id conflict:

http://pastebin.com/CiQJxAHB

Can you fix it? Or what's the best course of action? Changing id configuration? If so, where to change the Id to what other id?

For now I added 11 to all block ids of advanced alloys to fix the error.

There should be a central place where you can reserve and Id number for some item so conflicts between mods are avoided....