[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• Hi.

First of all. Thank you for the mod. It's awsome!
    2nd. Made you some Faithful 32x testures.
    3th, Bugs? The new Diamond Chainsaw is as bad for wood as fist. :)

Advanced Alloys x32 download (for version 0.7.5) (Colors ok? Or would you like to get them in different color?)
    http://tinyurl.com/cduhk3u

Credits to Vattic ofc, Faithful32x Thread for tweaking few of the textures.

• hahhaha thanks :)

the textures look very nice, but the Crystal may look to much like a diamond and the tools dont have a red bottom anymore they have a blue bottom, other then that its very nice :)

the diamond chainsaw is a tiny little bit faster, i do need to play around with it some more to get it right in the middle of the osmium saw and saw :)

• hahhaha thanks :)

the textures look very nice, but the Crystal may look to much like a diamond and the tools dont have a red bottom anymore they have a blue bottom, other then that its very nice :)

the diamond chainsaw is a tiny little bit faster, i do need to play around with it some more to get it right in the middle of the osmium saw and saw :)

Ill recolor the tools. And make crystals bit more bluish?
    And tested the saw in SSP just a second ago (v0.7.6), and saw's, both osmium and diamond are slow (fistslow) on wood (regular oak tree). but the osmium drill is FAAST on wood. :D So will be waiting for the update :) :thumbup:

Ill try to tweak the crystal textures abit too. But might not get it right, as im not that good with these things. :)

EDIT: Well changed tools to blue, and tweaked the ctystals abit. Kinda mix of original (i guess and Lapatron/energy crystal). Your thought's?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dk7r…ft2_AdvancedAlloys076.zip

• yeah i may have some bugs i need to fix with the chainsaws :P wow they look great would you like me to put them on the open post for everyone??

• yeah i may have some bugs i need to fix with the chainsaws :P wow they look great would you like me to put them on the open post for everyone??

Makes me feel all fussy inside :) Thank you. And put it on main page if you want. Will post same package to Faithful32 thread also. Keep up the nice work, and expext updates from me as you get new versions out. ;)

• Makes me feel all fussy inside :) Thank you. And put it on main page if you want. Will post same package to Faithful32 thread also. Keep up the nice work, and expext updates from me as you get new versions out. ;)

hahahha why thank you :)

• Bug report v0.7.6 (SMP): IC2 109_113lf

You cant craft Osmiumpack with uncharged or charged lappack. only newly created lappack works.

Edit: Also. Item text color might need tweaking? Osmium laser should be T3 (cyan?) as normal is T2 (orange?) colored text. Also Diamond Chainsaw should be T2 not T3. Correct?

Edit 2: Also seems that you cant hit eny entity (Mobs, passive or hostile) with Osmium Drill.

• yeah i need to fix that, um ill have a look at the code and fix if needed, :P yes that was intended as when i made the mod you couldn't with normal drill, but i will fix that with the next update.

• Oh oh oh!!!! I just got it! :D Please add (or atleast think about it) :Nano Saber: Osmium Saber. :thumbup: Dont care about the damage, but 1-2 mil EU storage (original 40k EU) on that thing would be LOVELY. :D It could flash as cyan/blue instead of red/greenish as its normaly.

• Oh oh oh!!!! I just got it! :D Please add (or atleast think about it) :Nano Saber: Osmium Saber. :thumbup: Dont care about the damage, but 1-2 mil EU storage (original 40k EU) on that thing would be LOVELY. :D It could flash as cyan/blue instead of red/greenish as its normaly.

hmm i like this idea i will look into it and it may be added, it might be added no promises :)