Setting up IC2 Server

• I am setting up my own server for IC2 and am wondering how to do it exactly. Do I need to start a bukkit server and then just drop the IC2 file in plugins folder? Or would I need to set it up with tekkit and disable all the other mods? I mainly only really want IC2. Help would be appreciated, thanks!

• 1. Create folder on desktop
    2. Grab minecraft_server.jar from minecraft.net
    3. Put the .jar in the folder
    4. Drop the latest version of Forge universal into the minecraft_server.jar in the folder
    5. Do NOT delete META-INF
    6. Run the server
    7. Drop any mods you want on it into the newly created mods folder
    8. Enjoy

I hope this explained it

EDIT: Shouldn't this go in the support section?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Ummm yeahh, I have one set up for personal use currently

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought the last post was different

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Ok so I finally got forge server set up. The mods folder loads and then inside mods (i assume not coremods) and then place the newest IC2 jar into that folder. When I launch the server it gives me a unexpected excetion NoClassDefFoundError. It seems to be searching for an atd class... Anyone know of a solution to this?

The server with forge loaded works just fine. Its when I add that jar to the mods folder it spits that out and doesn't work.

• I just need to figure out how to fix this damn error... Not adding more mods. All I'm trying to do is add IC2.

I've not tried any of the addons. Railcraft seems alright, I've played computercraft. I enjoy programming.