• Also, I'm talking about installing a server plus a client. First I have to figure out which version of Forge all the mods use. Then I have to figure out if any of them need Modloader MP. Then when I start my client or server, there is an error and I spend an hour trying to figure out how to fix it. Then 5 other problems occur and I fix them as well. Then, I try again and there are ID conflicts. I spend more time trying to change all the IDs and then start Minecraft again. Then, I got the server working. I have to do the entire thing again for the client.

I think you are needlessly complicating things. "First I have to figure out which version of Forge all the mods use." Just grab the latest version of Forge Universal (99/100 times it is stable), future Forge versions include all functionality of past versions, so you just have to have the version of Forge that the mod requiring the highest Forge version requires. If your crashes are IC2 or an addon related, we are here for a reason. In the several times it has happened to me, Forge has directly told me in the error log what block IDs are conflicting, I think you are making more of a big deal about them than they actually are. "Then, I got the server working. I have to do the entire thing again for the client." How many mods do you use together? You make it sound like it takes hours to do this.

Also, Mystcraft, as of now is actually something you put in your mods folder, it just hasn't been released yet due to bugs

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I think you are needlessly complicating things. "First I have to figure out which version of Forge all the mods use." Just grab the latest version of Forge Universal (99/100 times it is stable), future Forge versions include all functionality of past versions, so you just have to have the version of Forge that the mod requiring the highest Forge version requires. If your crashes are IC2 or an addon related, we are here for a reason. In the several times it has happened to me, Forge has directly told me in the error log what block IDs are conflicting, I think you are making more of a big deal about them than they actually are. "Then, I got the server working. I have to do the entire thing again for the client." How many mods do you use together? You make it sound like it takes hours to do this.

Also, Mystcraft, as of now is actually something you put in your mods folder, it just hasn't been released yet due to bugs

And new instability testing