About Putting Ads

• I would do a scan of your computer.

MalWareBytes has found nothing so far, and Norton says the same thing.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• So a minor advertisement virus, still as annoying as those lightning rod suggestions.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• MalWareBytes has found nothing so far, and Norton says the same thing.

OFF
    Don't mean to advertise or anything but if malwarebytes didn't find anything maybe it's not there...I haven't encountered anything that that software can't fix ... yet.
    Maybe it's one of them toolbars ...you might have installed it without realizing it...just because these days everything that's free comes in a package with a toolbar and a homepage change.
    Even stuff that's free from the developers main site...when you take it from certain mirrors they ask you to install a mother f-ing download manager and toolbar to download the content....I would publicly hang the marketing genius that thought of that.
    ON: I wouldn't mind ads on these forums...even if they are ads of china made industrial machines and RL fertiliser...and have no impact on us gamers...just as long as it doesn't ask you if you're sure (to confirm) that you want to leave the page.
    this thread got me thinking about youtube ads...I always close them when I watch minecraft related videos...because they block the view of the inventory.Is there a way to move the ad ? How do you watch minecraft videos with ads on?

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

Edited once, last by mcmz4e ().